Mother's Day!

superally

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Devil

Sorry to hear about your mother pal, I know it was a few years ago but having seen my missus mum pass away you never really get over losing your mother. 

I took my mum and missus out for a meal, a nice Lebanese restaurant in Altrincham called Yara. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Sorry to hear about your mother pal, I know it was a few years ago but having seen my missus mum pass away you never really get over losing your mother. 

I took my mum and missus out for a meal, a nice Lebanese restaurant in Altrincham called Yara. 

Been a few years ago now, I'm well over it, we was never that close, after the divorce i went with my dad. Not a day goes by i don't miss him tho.

I feel a bit guilty of the fact that we was never really close, (after i reached 16 years old). Then i think, well it wasnt my choice to fuck off at that age. Still love and miss her tho. After she moved to Cornwall, i did visit her a few times a year, every year, Yet sometimes when she came up to Brum, and stayed at my sister's 10 min's away, i never even knew she was in Brum., so it is what it is.

Cherish your mom or is it mum? you only have 1. Proud of what my kids have done for Mrs SA today, tho wasn't around to see it, due to work.