boro_boy

Jamie Carragher - Spits at 14 Year old

56 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

4A19956600000578-5488435-Sky_Sports_pund

Dirty bastard!!!

I wonder if he'll lose his job.

Fucking idiot. It amazes me that people behave in such a manner and give no thought to the fact that most likely they will be filmed. Fuck, you can't do much these days when you're not filmed. Can't see him being kept on after that.

32 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking idiot. It amazes me that people behave in such a manner and give no thought to the fact that most likely they will be filmed. Fuck, you can't do much these days when you're not filmed. Can't see him being kept on after that.

Nah, he's just thrown away his job to be honest. 

Totally disgusting if you ask me. Whether he meant to spit on the child or not, he still attempted to spit in someone's face through his window. 

Why couldn't he just tell them to 'F' off like most people would do. 

In the words of Vinny Jones, Job centre for me. 

I wonder if the man filming will get 6 points on his licence and a £200 fine for using a phone behind the wheel?

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I wonder if the man filming will get 6 points on his licence and a £200 fine for using a phone behind the wheel?

You'd hope so wouldn't you. 

Tyson Fury is constantly filming himself at the wheel of his car as well, I often wondered how he's not be questioned by the police for endangering lives. Often he will be on a motorway whilst messing about with his phone.

15 hours ago, boro_boy said:

agreed. In no way am I condoning Carragher's action but the guy with the phone is obviously looking to catch some form of reaction.

if you spat in a colleagues face at work, would you expect to keep your job?

This is a yes or no question by the way.

17 hours ago, The Realist said:

if you spat in a colleagues face at work, would you expect to keep your job?

This is a yes or no question by the way.

As BB said, he wasn't at work but in answer to your question I would say No. Assaulting someone is surely a sackable offence (but it would obviously depend on the company's disciplinary procedure).

16 hours ago, boro_boy said:

He wasn't at work though. 

Still, he's a high profile representative of Sky Sports very much in the public eye so I wouldn't think that because he's 'not at work' won't absolve him in that respect.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I would like to see the man filming getting 6 points and a fine. 

Yep, as I said previously...'agreed. In no way am I condoning Carragher's action but the guy with the phone is obviously looking to catch some form of reaction.'

Considering he spent the best part of 2 decades being shouted out and goaded he seems alarmingly thin skinned. 

How you can get to 40 years of age and still get wound up like that, to the extent that you spit at a passing car? It beggars belief. 

As for the driver, incessantly goading him from his car and filming it, all in front of his daughter, and posting it online, what a weird man. 

Both come out of it looking like complete twats.

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Considering he spent the best part of 2 decades being shouted out and goaded he seems alarmingly thin skinned. 

How you can get to 40 years of age and still get wound up like that, to the extent that you spit at a passing car? It beggars belief. 

As for the driver, incessantly goading him from his car and filming it, all in front of his daughter, and posting it online, what a weird man. 

Both come out of it looking like complete twats.

Yeah I hate the way he.days Jamie carragher just spat at my daughter. He saw pound signs there, he was filming it for a reaction. He got one, but he should also get 6 points. 

What really pisses me off is that Kirsty Gallacher got away by Sky for drink driving with her 2 kids in the back

One rule for one I guess then at Sky

2 hours ago, redblood said:

What really pisses me off is that Kirsty Gallacher got away by Sky for drink driving with her 2 kids in the back

One rule for one I guess then at Sky

How did she get away with it?

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How did she get away with it?

you not seen these tits on her ?