New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Jamie Carragher - Spits at 14 Year old

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I hate the way he.days Jamie carragher just spat at my daughter. He saw pound signs there, he was filming it for a reaction. He got one, but he should also get 6 points. 

Looks like he never had a seat belt on either. ah feck it, i would just like to smash him for being an attention craving cunt, whilst ignoring the safety of his daughter, whilst thinking there could be a few quid in this for me. How about a fine for driving whilst on the phone, few points on licence, no doubt a fair few members of the public will give him a hard time when going about his everyday stuff like shopping etc. Hopefully months of agro and abuse, awaits him.

Edited by The Realist

15 hours ago, The Realist said:

Looks like he never had a seat belt on either. ah feck it, i would just like to smash him for being an attention craving cunt, whilst ignoring the safety of his daughter, whilst thinking there could be a few quid in this for me. How about a fine for driving whilst on the phone, few points on licence, no doubt a fair few members of the public will give him a hard time when going about his everyday stuff like shopping etc. Hopefully months of agro and abuse, awaits him.

The police obviously know who he is, so they have to charge him as he's commited an offense. If he doesn't get charged and points in his licence, does that mean it's okay for mentioned film in my phone whilst driving. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The police obviously know who he is, so they have to charge him as he's commited an offense. If he doesn't get charged and points in his licence, does that mean it's okay for mentioned film in my phone whilst driving. 

Carragher committed an assault but apparently is facing no further action.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Harold said:

Carragher committed an assault but apparently is facing no further action.

He never tho. Spitting at, and spitting on somebody is totally different. Similar to throwing a punch and not connecting.

Edited by The Realist

18 hours ago, The Realist said:

He never tho. Spitting at, and spitting on somebody is totally different. Similar to throwing a punch and not connecting.

he did....spitting intentionally at someone is an assault. Throwing a punch at someone and missing is still assault.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/offences/assault-gbh-abh/

On 3/17/2018 at 14:40, Harold said:

he did....spitting intentionally at someone is an assault. Throwing a punch at someone and missing is still assault.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/offences/assault-gbh-abh/

Thankfully it is not under common law, which over-rides everything else. Actual harm or loss has to take place.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Thankfully it is not under common law, which over-rides everything else. Actual harm or loss has to take place.

You saying that Carragher could not be charged as per the legislation ?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

You saying that Carragher could not be charged as per the legislation ?

Not if he had a lawyer with the balls to stand up to the corrupt system. Legislation is merely an act of Parliament, common law dates back to the magna carta and the bill of rights. Parliament cannot over ride it, as it pre dates parliament. do some proper research fella.

17 hours ago, The Realist said:

Not if he had a lawyer with the balls to stand up to the corrupt system. Legislation is merely an act of Parliament, common law dates back to the magna carta and the bill of rights. Parliament cannot over ride it, as it pre dates parliament. do some proper research fella.

Research into what ?....:smile:....whether the legislation cover the fact that Carragher is guilty of assualt or not ? Aye, that will be shining. A corrupt system ?.....again     :smile:. Going by what you say I'm reading that every piece of legislation made doesn't hold water ?

System

The UK has a parliamentary system of governance, with the Westminster Parliament being the supreme law-making body. The doctrine of supremacy (or sovereignty) of Parliament means that the courts accept that legislation enacted by Parliament takes precedence over the common law (essentially, judge-made law as developed through cases)

From....

Let's hope his lawyer would have really large gonads if required.