boro_boy

What you watching?

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Oh I thought you were sharing that with the missus haha :blob-joy:

fuck no....she doesn't like mine....says it tastes like Ribena.....:flashing-lol:........She has her own....Echo Falls white zinfandel.

On 18/07/2018 at 17:40, boro_boy said:

I've just had a just had chicken and chorizo pasta microwave meal from Tesco it was nice!

why is this in the 'what you watching' thread....pished again were you?

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

From 8 out of 10 cats does coutdown friday just gone!

So funny, i'm so glad this is back on, it is the funniest program going!

Seriously ? I watched 2 and a half minutes without a titter from me. If it floats your boat then fine but I'm afraid I wouldn't be staying out of my kip to watch it.

Went to see Mission Impossible-Fallout this afternoon at the pictures. Plenty of action and if you like these kinda things it's for you. I enjoyed it but some bits were quite unbelievable. 6/10 for me.

I'm finishing off timeless when I get back home. I do like it. But I've read everywhere that timeless is not getting a season 3 and may get a movie for some fucking unknown reason. 

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just watching the first episode of "The Rain" on Netflix, looks good so far. It's dubbed in English which is a bit annoying but you get used to it

hate subtitles....never watch anything which has them. the missus loves these Swedish/Dutch/Belgian detective shows but I don't bother.

6 hours ago, Harold said:

hate subtitles....never watch anything which has them. the missus loves these Swedish/Dutch/Belgian detective shows but I don't bother.

No subtitles just dubbed with English sound, annoying as the lips don't move properly ha. 

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

No subtitles just dubbed with English sound, annoying as the lips don't move properly ha. 

Ah right....I've watched things like and concentrated of the bloody lips out of sync rather than what's going on.

5 hours ago, Harold said:

Ah right....I've watched things like and concentrated of the bloody lips out of sync rather than what's going on.

Yeah I was doing that at the start but got used to it, i've watched films with subtitles too and they're not that bad once you get used to the sub titles.

9 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Good old rambo : first blood

What a classic.

Aw man....saw that in the tv mag & wanted to watch it but was in the land of big zzzzz's by the time it came on.

On Thursday when the wife was at Perth I sat down and watched the Green Mile....an outstanding film and I had a wee cry at the end when the main character Paul showed his lady friend Mr Jangles the wee mouse. If you've seen the film you'll know what I mean.....😢

PS.....Mr Jangles was the name of the mouse....not the lady friend. Thought I should clarify that.