New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Doing a bit of gardening

got the rest of the garage painted then trimmed the hedge. The missus then pulled a pile of leeks and rhubarb from the garden and I gave her a wee hand to pull some pea pods (we are going to have some crop this year).

I've been doing gardening lately. Weeded the flower beds. And cut the grass today. Also fenced off part of the garden from the dogs as they and the drought killed my grass. 

That's what happens if you have muts mate....don't fence it off....let the dogs have the benefit of the full garden.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

That's what happens if you have muts mate....don't fence it off....let the dogs have the benefit of the full garden.

Only fences less that half of the garden off whilst I grow more grass. The last thing I want is a must patch in winter. 

15331448987928155578794546034867.jpg

Are either or both dogs bitches?

That would explain the state of your lawn.

Bitches piss wrecks lawns. Really kills it dead. You would be better off paving the lot.

8 hours ago, Locke said:

Are either or both dogs bitches?

That would explain the state of your lawn.

Bitches piss wrecks lawns. Really kills it dead. You would be better off paving the lot.

Yeah both of them are botched. Need to buy more dog rocks which stops there piss from burning the grass and killing it. I have a lot of work to do lol. I'll get on to of it though.

Well hopefully I will 

Been a mixed bag today. It was sunny then cloudy this morning when I started strimming around 9.20am. Got that done then started cutting the grass but had to stop about half way through when a constant bloody drizzle started and lasted for the best part of an hour. When it went off I just got the mower back out and although the grass was wet I said 'fuck it' and finished it. Back to Scottish weather mentality shite!

On 01/08/2018 at 18:35, boro_boy said:

Only fences less that half of the garden off whilst I grow more grass. The last thing I want is a must patch in winter. 

15331448987928155578794546034867.jpg

Garden coming on good. Doing the patches on the other side now.

IMG_20180810_170429.jpg

Taking advantage of the dry weather today and getting the edging & grass cut shortly.

Done & dusted....hadn't been done last week due to the rain so there was a fair amount. Relaxy moi time now.....:flashing-lol:

Did the edging and mowed the front lawn this morning.

Frickin low flying wasps everywhere.

4 hours ago, Locke said:

Did the edging and mowed the front lawn this morning.

Frickin low flying wasps everywhere.

I hate wasps, kill them whenever I can, what use do they have in the world other than to annoy everyone!!

Trying to get the grass cut. Managed to do the edging and got about 1/3 mowed then the fucking rain started....a heavy drizzle. I'll wait a wee while in hope that it fucks off.

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Just do the grass when it's raining... Add abit of spark to your life 😂

Think I'll pass on that suggestion mate.

11 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

A few single malts should do the trick! 🥃

Capn'n Morgans spiced rum mate. I am not allowed whisky......:flashing-lol: