boro_boy

Doing a bit of gardening

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Do tell!

I've a feeling he means yer hawmaws.....:flashing-lol:

Anyway...I'm fucked and will have rewards shortly. Tomorrow and Friday are going to be bastards. I've about 20 x 1 yards of turf to dig out which will then be lined with a membrane and then we'll have to barrow chuckies from the front garden to the back and make the dug out area into a path. Then we have to get rid of the cut pieces of turf. Two day job but it will fuck me again! I wish to fuck the wife would stop having these fucking ideas....she never fucking stops!

Fucked....had to stop. I'm no fit enough for that in this heat plus the ground was rock hard & was starting to get lightheadedness. Paying the young fella that does the odd job for us to do it. I'm not fucking myself for no path.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Fucked....had to stop. I'm no fit enough for that in this heat plus the ground was rock hard & was starting to get lightheadedness. Paying the young fella that does the odd job for us to do it. I'm not fucking myself for no path.

That is my problem when I do physical work like gardening.

I get really bad light headed. Does my tits in.

Dr said it is low blood pressure.

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That is my problem when I do physical work like gardening.

I get really bad light headed. Does my tits in.

Dr said it is low blood pressure.

I'm on medication for blood pressure so it has remained stable for years now. Think I'm just getting to auld for hard physical labour now.

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm on medication for blood pressure so it has remained stable for years now. Think I'm just getting to auld for hard physical labour now.

How old are you chap?

23 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

A wee spring chicken.

Don't get me wrong mate....I work hard in the garden but this shit is too much for me....totally admit it....too hot for me mate.

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Gonna be 90 degrees in England Saturday.

I love it 

According to my Neighbour Ken, it's gonna be showers here on Saturday......

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

How big is big. 

10' long by 8' wide.....sides are 7' high with both back and front ends 10' high at the Apex.

38 minutes ago, Harold said:

10' long by 8' wide.....sides are 7' high with both back and front ends 10' high at the Apex.

Well...... what colour did ye paint it, on this fine day?

24 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well...... what colour did ye paint it, on this fine day?

eh, well, em.....the colour the wife wants...........:flashing-lol:.......Forrest green.

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I reckon Green!

21001434-green-and-white-shed.jpg

No chance......in fact that deserves deleting tbh....I'll give that some thought.

Although the painting can be a bit tiring, I really don't mind because it's basically side to side, up and down....no skill required tbh.....However, it's the fucking preparation before a brush is stroked. Honestly, the amount of shit the wife dumps behind it and up one side is fucking unbelievable and it ALL has to be fucking pulled out then put back ffs!

Never mind...............rewards are slipping down nicely on this lovely day. And............with it being such a braw day.....there has been plenty of scantily clad minge walking the towpath today.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Although the painting can be a bit tiring, I really don't mind because it's basically side to side, up and down....no skill required tbh.....However, it's the fucking preparation before a brush is stroked. Honestly, the amount of shit the wife dumps behind it and up one side is fucking unbelievable and it ALL has to be fucking pulled out then put back ffs!

Never mind...............rewards are slipping down nicely on this lovely day. And............with it being such a braw day.....there has been plenty of scantily clad minge walking the towpath today.

Do you live on the canal mate?

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Do you live on the canal mate?

Don't 'live' on the canal as in a barge....my back garden backs onto the Forth & Clyde canal which is a cyclist/walkers dream. Between our fenced off back garden and the towpath there is a large garden area which my wife (mainly) and a neighbour try their best to keep tidy.