boro_boy

The worlds gone mad - A man is favourite to win gold in womens weightlifting!

It is going to become more and more prevalent. Normaility and commonsense as we know and understand it is gradually being eroded.

The answer to your big question.....there must be a lonely kangaroo roaming about.

I worry for the very existence of sport as we know it.

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Really? This couldn't be more of a train wreck if they tried.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

It's not just sport that is being affected with this craziness for PC diversity/inclusion....oh call it whatever.....but everyday society Andrew. There are a few threads in here about it....indeed I posted one yesterday about a school allowing pupils wearing the type of clothing the other gender would wear....ie boys can wear dresses/skirts etc if they so wish. There is also one a few weeks ago where a convicted prisoner (male) in a mixed Scottish jail 'identifies' as a female (hasn't had any surgery) and demanded to use the female showers at shower time irrespective of the feelings/objections of female prisoners who objected to this. The prison authorities allowed it, obviously so as not to upset the male prisoner but also ignored the females who objected. Can't be seen to upset the minority can we.....legal proceedings could ensue and Mr 'Hard on in a shower' wouldn't be paying for a lawyer....the fucking tax payer would! 

So really it was only a matter of time before sport became a target. Won't be long before football is dragged into it.....all in the name of diversity and inclusion you understand.

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

It's not just sport that is being affected with this craziness for PC diversity/inclusion....oh call it whatever.....but everyday society Andrew. There are a few threads in here about it....indeed I posted one yesterday about a school allowing pupils wearing the type of clothing the other gender would wear....ie boys can wear dresses/skirts etc if they so wish. There is also one a few weeks ago where a convicted prisoner (male) in a mixed Scottish jail 'identifies' as a female (hasn't had any surgery) and demanded to use the female showers at shower time irrespective of the feelings/objections of female prisoners who objected to this. The prison authorities allowed it, obviously so as not to upset the male prisoner but also ignored the females who objected. Can't be seen to upset the minority can we.....legal proceedings could ensue and Mr 'Hard on in a shower' wouldn't be paying for a lawyer....the fucking tax payer would! 

So really it was only a matter of time before sport became a target. Won't be long before football is dragged into it.....all in the name of diversity and inclusion you understand.

Oh I agree completely.

I was just using sport as an example. Sport is well and truly on that politically correct diversity shit slope.

I mean is it really that bad that someone has hurt feelings? The world will fail to function if everyone's feelings are considered in every matter or subject.

Personally I think a lot of it is down to those nutters from the left wing with that twat Corbyn in charge. 

On 10/04/2018 at 09:29, Locke said:

Thank fuck, I am not politically correct, and have my own opinion, and am not scared to express it.

On 23/04/2018 at 00:14, The Realist said:

Thank fuck, I am not politically correct, and have my own opinion, and am not scared to express it.

Thank fuck I'm that way too.

It gets me into trouble from time to time but hey ho.

Think Sharon Davis got involved in speaking out also.....

Which made me smile, as I often thought she looked manly......

2 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Ok.

Image result for sharon davies

5 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

sd113_jpg.jpg

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

I saw last week that Martina Navratilova got pelters for speaking out against this

She gets applause from me for it. A truly legendary sportswoman, speaking out in this PC day and age, we need more like her, who say what they feel, not what the snowflakes want to hear.

Joke if you ask me and it could potentially destroy female sport as we know it. 

Shouldn't be allowed to compete as it's a hugely unfair advantage. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Joke if you ask me and it could potentially destroy female sport as we know it. 

Shouldn't be allowed to compete as it's a hugely unfair advantage. 

What a transphobic statement to make!

Enough with your hate speech! :angry:

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

She gets applause from me for it. A truly legendary sportswoman, speaking out in this PC day and age, we need more like her, who say what they feel, not what the snowflakes want to hear.

She has distanced herself from those comments today. 

When i was young we would call men that liked to dress up as women "queers", poofters were called the same and were in hiding.

Nowadays the PC brigade are bucking to the minorities to the detriment of sanity.

8 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Fuck'n Bloke......

Sharon is ALL woman mate...a dirty one at that.

25 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Actually it isn't mate. Why should men, who 'identify' as a woman be allowed to compete against actual women ?

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Sharon is ALL woman mate...a dirty one at that.

With a Blokes face......

Might buck it mind......

27 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

She has distanced herself from those comments today. 

Yeah, we've all heard that kind of retraction. She said what she did originally because that was her true feeling!

1 minute ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

With a Blokes face......

Might buck it mind......

No beard, big tits, inviting puss.....I'd be in there.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, we've all heard that kind of retraction. She said what she did originally because that was her true feeling!

No beard, big tits, inviting puss.....I'd be in there.

Kills a kill matie.......

On 10/04/2018 at 09:29, Mr Magnificent said:

32 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Really??? @Red Devil made a perfectly good post there. Me think's the only hate on show is your weird obsession with him.