Jump to content
boro_boy

The worlds gone mad - A man is favourite to win gold in womens weightlifting!

Recommended Posts

It is going to become more and more prevalent. Normaility and commonsense as we know and understand it is gradually being eroded.

 

The answer to your big question.....there must be a lonely kangaroo roaming about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worry for the very existence of sport as we know it.

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Really? This couldn't be more of a train wreck if they tried.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I worry for the very existence of sport as we know it.

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Really? This couldn't be more of a train wreck if they tried.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

It's not just sport that is being affected with this craziness for PC diversity/inclusion....oh call it whatever.....but everyday society Andrew. There are a few threads in here about it....indeed I posted one yesterday about a school allowing pupils wearing the type of clothing the other gender would wear....ie boys can wear dresses/skirts etc if they so wish. There is also one a few weeks ago where a convicted prisoner (male) in a mixed Scottish jail 'identifies' as a female (hasn't had any surgery) and demanded to use the female showers at shower time irrespective of the feelings/objections of female prisoners who objected to this. The prison authorities allowed it, obviously so as not to upset the male prisoner but also ignored the females who objected. Can't be seen to upset the minority can we.....legal proceedings could ensue and Mr 'Hard on in a shower' wouldn't be paying for a lawyer....the fucking tax payer would! 

So really it was only a matter of time before sport became a target. Won't be long before football is dragged into it.....all in the name of diversity and inclusion you understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harold said:

It's not just sport that is being affected with this craziness for PC diversity/inclusion....oh call it whatever.....but everyday society Andrew. There are a few threads in here about it....indeed I posted one yesterday about a school allowing pupils wearing the type of clothing the other gender would wear....ie boys can wear dresses/skirts etc if they so wish. There is also one a few weeks ago where a convicted prisoner (male) in a mixed Scottish jail 'identifies' as a female (hasn't had any surgery) and demanded to use the female showers at shower time irrespective of the feelings/objections of female prisoners who objected to this. The prison authorities allowed it, obviously so as not to upset the male prisoner but also ignored the females who objected. Can't be seen to upset the minority can we.....legal proceedings could ensue and Mr 'Hard on in a shower' wouldn't be paying for a lawyer....the fucking tax payer would! 

So really it was only a matter of time before sport became a target. Won't be long before football is dragged into it.....all in the name of diversity and inclusion you understand.

Oh I agree completely.

I was just using sport as an example. Sport is well and truly on that politically correct diversity shit slope.

I mean is it really that bad that someone has hurt feelings? The world will fail to function if everyone's feelings are considered in every matter or subject.

Personally I think a lot of it is down to those nutters from the left wing with that twat Corbyn in charge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2018 at 09:29, Locke said:

I worry for the very existence of sport as we know it.

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Really? This couldn't be more of a train wreck if they tried.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

Thank fuck, I am not politically correct, and have my own opinion, and am not scared to express it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/04/2018 at 00:14, The Realist said:

Thank fuck, I am not politically correct, and have my own opinion, and am not scared to express it.

Thank fuck I'm that way too.

It gets me into trouble from time to time but hey ho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Sharon Davis got involved in speaking out also.....

 

Which made me smile, as I often thought she looked manly......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Think Sharon Davis got involved in speaking out also.....

 

Which made me smile, as I often thought she looked manly......

Ok.

Image result for sharon davies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Think Sharon Davis got involved in speaking out also.....

 

Which made me smile, as I often thought she looked manly......

 

sd113_jpg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Normski said:

I saw last week that Martina Navratilova got pelters for speaking out against this

 

She gets applause from me for it. A truly legendary sportswoman, speaking out in this PC day and age, we need more like her, who say what they feel, not what the snowflakes want to hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joke if you ask me and it could potentially destroy female sport as we know it. 

Shouldn't be allowed to compete as it's a hugely unfair advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Joke if you ask me and it could potentially destroy female sport as we know it. 

Shouldn't be allowed to compete as it's a hugely unfair advantage. 

What a transphobic statement to make!

Enough with your hate speech! :angry:

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

She gets applause from me for it. A truly legendary sportswoman, speaking out in this PC day and age, we need more like her, who say what they feel, not what the snowflakes want to hear.

She has distanced herself from those comments today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i was young we would call men that liked to dress up as women "queers", poofters were called the same and were in hiding.

Nowadays the PC brigade are bucking to the minorities to the detriment of sanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Fuck'n Bloke......

Sharon is ALL woman mate...a dirty one at that.

25 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What a transphobic statement to make!

Enough with your hate speech! :angry:

Actually it isn't mate. Why should men, who 'identify' as a woman be allowed to compete against actual women ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harold said:

Sharon is ALL woman mate...a dirty one at that.

With a Blokes face......

 

Might buck it mind......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

She has distanced herself from those comments today. 

Yeah, we've all heard that kind of retraction. She said what she did originally because that was her true feeling!

1 minute ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

With a Blokes face......

 

Might buck it mind......

No beard, big tits, inviting puss.....I'd be in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, we've all heard that kind of retraction. She said what she did originally because that was her true feeling!

No beard, big tits, inviting puss.....I'd be in there.

Kills a kill matie.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2018 at 09:29, Mr Magnificent said:

I worry for the very existence of sport as we know it.

I mean some schools are not letting kids win in case the others get hurt feelings. Then we have the transgenders to  contend with where a man can enter a female sport and vice versa.

Really? This couldn't be more of a train wreck if they tried.

Sport is fast becoming a mockery just the same as everything else in our society.

 

32 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What a transphobic statement to make!

Enough with your hate speech! :angry:

 

Really??? @Red Devil made a perfectly good post there. Me think's the only hate on show is your weird obsession with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    3,445
    Total Topics
    29,266
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    353
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    TONGZHENGSHIJIE
    Newest Member
    TONGZHENGSHIJIE
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics For: Monday

    • Total Posts
      22
    • Total Topics
      2
    • Total Members
      0
  • 5 Premier League

    You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.