boro_boy

The worlds gone mad - A man is favourite to win gold in womens weightlifting!

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Really??? @Red Devil made a perfectly good post there. Me think's the only hate on show is your weird obsession with him.

Oh shut up. Bore off. 

It is called having a laugh!

Same goes for this thread....keep it up & it gets fucking closed. We're all big boys and can surely debate without digs, insults etc. If you continue after I log off, every post deemed unsuitable by me will be deleted!

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Oh shut up. Bore off. 

It's called being an idiot. You seem to be doing well at telling people to shut up tonight big man. Maybe you should not have had that second half a lager.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Same goes for this thread....keep it up & it gets fucking closed. We're all big boys and can surely debate without digs, insults etc. If you continue after I log off, every post deemed unsuitable by me will be deleted!

And there speaks the voice of reason.:yes:

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Amen brother.

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Oh shut up. Bore off. 

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Amen brother.

So you stir shite, then thank the guy who basically told you off?? I find that weird.