New World War About to happen?

boro_boy

On 11/04/2018 at 14:21, boro_boy said:

The west want a war, it's blindingly obvious. It's easy to call theories such as yours tin-foil hat stuff but it makes the most sense to me. They commit atrocities/invent reasons to justify a war in the public's eyes (weapons of mass destruction anyone?), but their credibility wanes by the day. Theresa May needs to be removed from office immediately. What do we possibly have to gain by making threats to Russia, or indeed any other super power? There literally is no evidence, yet she immediately takes a bullish, hard stance - where on earth are her diplomatic skills? It should be none of our business, but she's in the pocket of very powerful and sinister people who want a war. Worrying times.

The first known post on the MFF politics board by a Russian bot.

The only reason this is happening is Assad doesn’t want a pipeline running through Syria. So the oil corporations are teaming up the government to put him out of power  and replace him with someone who’s more in favour of these oil pipelines in Syria.

All this chemical attack talk is just a false flag operation

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Who should replace May in your opinion The Realist?

That's feckin obvious fella.

None other than my good self.

We wouldn't have to worry about Syria then, i would let them sort their own shit out, sending all the refugees back to fight for whatever side they wanna be on.

My absolute number 1 policy would be to ban fat birds wearing legging's.

Then i would get on to other important issues, which i can speak about only if you really want to hear them.

2 minutes ago, redblood said:

The only reason this is happening is Assad doesn’t want a pipeline running through Syria. So the oil corporations are teaming up the government to put him out of power  and replace him with someone who’s more in favour of these oil pipelines in Syria.

All this chemical attack talk is just a false flag operation

Yeah you got that right. The West's motivation's in a Syrian war are as follow's.

1) Syrias Central Bank is State-Owned and State-Controlled 

It serves the national economy and the Syrian people first and foremost. It has no ties to international banking conglomerates, which provide Governments all over the world loans with interest which generate artificial debt crises in which nations are effectively enslaved. 

2) Syria has No IMF Debt 

The International Monetary Fund are the "debt collection police" of the international banks. Syria owes no money to these banks and so the IMF has no power over the state. 

3) Syria has banned GMO Foods 

The international food corporations that have a lot of sway (Monsato etc) who rake in huge huge amounts of money from their patents spreading around the world, farmers pay for every seasons worth of use of a GMO crop, even if they are re-using the seeds. Governments are heavily invested in these companies. When the US invaded Iraq, the first thing they did was issue Bremer Orders - Order 81 states that Iraqi farmers could not store there own crop seeds, instead they must buy them annually from Western agricultural companies (they said it is to prevent crop failure and feed the people). 

4) Syria has one of the Largest Oil Reserves and it Plans to Extract it Independently 

Away from the Western giant oil and gas companies. Fun fact, The USA said that it has proof of WMD in Iraq. They invaded Iraq, built the worlds biggest overseas military base there, they then installed the largest oil pipeline and suddenly the large Western Oil companies are allowed to open up extraction points around the military base. We all pull out and say "oh well we were wrong about the WMD" and leave all the oil companies there. 

5) Syria is the only Middle Eastern Power Backed by Russia 

Putin will lose his only piece of the Middle-East and the US will have it all in it's pocket. 

Libya was just the same as Syria; massive oil-reserves, a leader that was creating its own petro-dollar and not planning to price his minerals against American currency, a country with no international bank. The rebels are backed by the West under the pretense of "crimes against humanity" and Gaddafi is outed and suddenly the oil is controlled by the west, petro dollar re-instated and international banks open there.

Stink's of Rothschild to me.