Britains Got Talent!

superally

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Fucking shite. 

Do people actually believe this. Can't believe he got a gold star. Utter bollocks, but thick cunts believe this shite. 

Oh yes I did watch this. Missus said she was getting teary eyes. I told her it's all bollocks. 

Seriously, I cannot explain how the guy did this, Same i suppose as you cannot explain saying it's bolox. sometimes you just got to sit back open minded and enjoy. I got many years on you @boro_boy yet even after a few kids, i ain't as grumpy.

Rather stick pins in my eyes and eat a wasp pie than watch any of these shite fucking shows...X-Factor, The Voice, BGT etc etc.....they're so fucking false (years ago I did have to watch because the wife enjoyed X Factor & BGT but even she wouldn't watch any of them).....:pouty-smiley-emoticon:

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Fuck that....Im sick of TV companies ramming politics down our throat....

Ironically enough,  I'm going to buy a new TV today.....

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck that....Im sick of TV companies ramming politics down our throat....

Ironically enough,  I'm going to buy a new TV today.....

Yeah but not for watching shite like BGT lol. 

BGT is on its arse anyway, I only ever watch it when recorded so I can skip the ads and the shit performances, so it a program on for 1 1/2 hours usually last 10-15 mins! But i'm going to stop watching it now. 

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah but not for watching shite like BGT lol. 

BGT is on its arse anyway, I only ever watch it when recorded so I can skip the ads and the shit performances, so it a program on for 1 1/2 hours usually last 10-15 mins! But i'm going to stop watching it now. 

a right few of the performances are foreigners anyway.... no doubt spotted on other countries got talent shows and brought over here by Cowell to tell us how this is the Best talent show....

Everything is fake about TV now.....I vant even watch wildlife shows.....

Football, First 48, thats about it......

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

a right few of the performances are foreigners anyway.... no doubt spotted on other countries got talent shows and brought over here by Cowell to tell us how this is the Best talent show....

Everything is fake about TV now.....I vant even watch wildlife shows.....

Football, First 48, thats about it......

Yeah, a lot of the BGT are semi-professional. They are all vetted before the "Auditions", I don't like how shocked they all look, when they know whos about to come one. I also hate it on the xfactor/bgt when a person performs a song badly, then they stop them singing and ask if they have another song to sing, funnily they do. Then they absolutely smash that song. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

nope, I have no idea what to buy.....

If its 50in and around £400...or less...... it'll do.

I have the same tv as @UNIQUE its 55 inch and is LED

https://www.electronicworldtv.co.uk/55-lg-oled55b8pla-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-freeview-hd-smart-oled-tv-oled55b8pla

Bargain at that price, I tell you!!!

I paid just under £1,400 for it, its half the price now!! DAMN!

• Administrator

Britain's Got Talent Ofcom complaints soar AGAIN to 15,500 as judge Alesha Dixon tells critics of Diversity's divisive Black Lives Matter routine to 'kiss my black ass'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8723025/Britains-Got-Talent-Ofcom-complaints-soar-15-500-Alesha-Dixon-hits-critics.html

===

Hopefully its her career ruined, what does she do other than BGT?

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Britain's Got Talent Ofcom complaints soar AGAIN to 15,500 as judge Alesha Dixon tells critics of Diversity's divisive Black Lives Matter routine to 'kiss my black ass'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8723025/Britains-Got-Talent-Ofcom-complaints-soar-15-500-Alesha-Dixon-hits-critics.html

===

Hopefully its her career ruined, what does she do other than BGT?

Get her to fuck....racist fucking bitch!