Tom Daley

Mr Magnificent

Tom Daley has said he and his husband are "so, so excited about the upcoming birth of their baby Son"

Tom didn't look very pregnant diving off the top of the high board at the Commonwealth Games.

I'm confused...Who is giving birth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/43852937/tom-daley-we-re-so-so-excited-about-new-baby

40 minutes ago, Locke said:

Tom Daley has said he and his husband are "so, so excited about the upcoming birth of their baby Son"

Tom didn't look very pregnant diving off the top of the high board at the Commonwealth Games.

I'm confused...Who is giving birth?

Posting a link to the relevant story, is usually a good thing to do when making this kind of thread.

From what I can find they are not having a baby (term used in the media)....they are becoming parents. Big difference....just ask any woman who has given birth. They are basically buying a child via surrogacy and I wonder whose sperm has actually been used to impregnate the anon surrogate ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

From what I can find they are not having a baby (term used in the media)....they are becoming parents. Big difference....just ask any woman who has given birth. They are basically buying a child via surrogacy and I wonder whose sperm has actually been used to impregnate the anon surrogate ?

I would assume his husband?

1 hour ago, Locke said:

I would assume his husband?

Which husband though because they are both husbands aren't they ? Daley or Black. Being serious here....I am not up on the detail about this kind of thing but I 'presume' it would be either Daley's or Black's and not a mixture.