New baby in the Royal family

Harold

Ridiculous that is all over the news, it's a couple having a baby. Yet us taxpayers will be paying for. 

Where there are horrible things happening in the world. 

Don't get me wrong, hope the baby is healthy and happy... But end of the day, its a man and woman having baby. Happens every minute of everyday. 

2 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Ridiculous that is all over the news, it's a couple having a baby. Yet us taxpayers will be paying for. 

Don't get me wrong, hope the baby is healthy and happy... But end of the day, its a man and woman having baby. Happens every minute of everyday. 

That's why we give around £14 fucking billion (and rising) in foreign aid a lot of which is wasted mate. And that's us, the taxpayers who pay for that.

2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Ridiculous that is all over the news

I agree with that. Tipping Point was cancelled and I love having a rant at that wee twat Ben Shephard! However...The Chase is on so I can have a rant at those cowardly bastard contestants who go low or take a minus offer...Grrr!

2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Nah...It is the future King and Queen becoming a parents again. 

That is big news how ever you look at it.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Nah...It is the future King and Queen becoming a parents again. 

That is big news how ever you look at it.

Maybe to you, shouldn't be front paper news and all over the television in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I agree with that. Tipping Point was cancelled and I love having a rant at that wee twat Ben Shephard! However...The Chase is on so I can have a rant at those cowardly bastard contestants who go low or take a minus offer...Grrr!

Yeah I was raging when that was on instead of tipping point!!. 

The chase it is. 

8 minutes ago, Locke said:

I don't class our Royal Family as celebrities.

They are noble by birthright.

don't think BB was specifically calling the Royal Family celebs....that's for twats like actors, so called singers/pop stars and the like....imo.

Born on 23rd April, surely he has to be called George, maybe rename the other one.

Not sure i like all this hatred and animosity towards our Royal Family tho. Never felt this kind of bad feeling aimed at Choudary, FFS.

Maybe i am just a politically incorrect  dinosaur, that is still proud to be British, and does not bow down to the left wing shite.

Each to their own. Rule Britannia.

On 23/04/2018 at 17:04, MrMacleod said:

Maybe to you, shouldn't be front paper news and all over the television in my opinion. 

Do you not think it's good that we had some happy news on the front pages, and across our TV screens for a change??

Would you rather watch kids being bombed in Syria, for no other reason than the Rothschilds don't control a central bank there, and the big corporations dont have access to the oil? Or some other similar horrible shit.