New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Tipping Point and The Chase quiz shows

I enjoy the concept of this show but the presenter Ben Shephard seriously gets on my tits with idiotic comments and his...rapid/ghost/kamikaze drop quotes etc etc. The wife says I'm a pain in the arse when this show and the Chase come on (I detest those bastards that go for low/minus offers). Any of you guys watch either ? Personally I think Bradley Walsh on The Chase is far better as a presenter.

29003u.jpg

Meant to add....there was a burd on Tipping Point today and what a pair of tits she had...Ooooft!

Jesus Christ....where do they find some of these contestants.....unfuckingbelievable how utterly dim some of them are..

Guy was asked in Tipping Point.....Which of these endangered animals has an enlarged claw which it uses as a thumb so as to grip food

A) Giant Panda.....B) Black Rhino......C) Snow Leopard.

Now I initially thought...Sloth.....but on seeing the possible answers (from which the contestant chooses) I knew immediately it was Giant Panda.

But not the contestant....he opted for Black Rhino....honest to God....even Ben was laughing at that!

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Jesus Christ....where do they find some of these contestants.....unfuckingbelievable how utterly dim some of them are..

Guy was asked in Tipping Point.....Which of these endangered animals has an enlarged claw which it uses as a thumb so as to grip food

A) Giant Panda.....B) Black Rhino......C) Snow Leopard.

Now I initially thought...Sloth.....but on seeing the possible answers (from which the contestant chooses) I knew immediately it was Giant Panda.

But not the contestant....he opted for Black Rhino....honest to God....even Ben was laughing at that!

Mongs, absolute mongs

I don't watch eaither show but I've seen them before and know how they work. 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Mongs, absolute mongs

I don't watch eaither show but I've seen them before and know how they work. 

He also thought that the Marlon Brando film...'The Wild One' was a western.......I truly despair at the lack of general knowledge.

19 minutes ago, redblood said:

I preferred the days when ITV had people with personalities presenting

Like who ?

You don't like Bradley ?

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Like who ?

You don't like Bradley ?

Preferred Tarrant back in the day

Have never liked Bradley Walsh

6 minutes ago, redblood said:

Preferred Tarrant back in the day

Have never liked Bradley Walsh

Tarrant was excellent on Who wants to be a millionaire as was William G Stewart on the original fifteen to one.

I sometimes watch tipping point if there is nothing else on but i agree with you on Ben. He tries too be funny but just a robotic idiot. 

The chase on the other hand is prime time TV for me if I'm off work and Bradley is simply a legend. End off 

Guy on the Chase was asked a question...What major Indian river blah blah blah. He answers..The Danube...WTF ?

He was also asked...Which 'ACTRESS' starred in What Lies Beneath ? He answered...Anthony Hopkins......I fucking despair!

Bitch went for minus £1 K & the pot only has £6K....hope she gets stuffed!

Bint was asked.....What river did Gerry and the Pacemakers sing about crossing ?

Answer.....Pass......................:belly-laugh:......This is a song that is iconic.....surely ? Not just us, ahem....more mature folks that would know that it was the Mersey ?

On 24/04/2018 at 17:46, Harold said:

Like who ?

You don't like Bradley ?

Bradley Walsh is as old school as it is politically correct to be nowadays. I have been fortunate  to see his live stand up show, he really is a great stand up comedian, sadly not to the taste of the loony left tho. Last thing they like to hear is the truth.

On 24/04/2018 at 18:03, Harold said:

Tarrant was excellent on Who wants to be a millionaire as was William G Stewart on the original fifteen to one.

Fifteen to One was an excellent show.

Really enjoyed the concept of it.

The Chase......first contestant goes for &wins £24K, 2nd wins £5K initially but goes for £1K....cowardly bitch! Hope she gets pumped!

I watched some of it.... Seen a question something along the lines or what rnb singer sang or had an album. 

The guy goes DOLLY PARTON!.. 

Aye, shes a great rnb singer if I do say so myself. 

fucking bitch, the 3rd contestant took a minus. Fucking cow....she told the 1st guy to go high, 2nd guy to take what he won and she goes fucking low....cowardly bastard!

First contestant through with £8K.....Rebekah, blonde, 47 year old MILF....Oooooft!

The Chase tonight.....Ashley....3rd contestant....shagtastic..........Oooooooooooooft!!!!