New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Tipping Point and The Chase quiz shows

Biggest annoyance with The Chase is that when contestant passes then Brad should ask the next question, not waste time giving the correct answer.

He can then explain those after the time runs out.

I enjoy both shows, but unfortunately what we see in NZ is probably from 2017.

Edited by Hairy Scot

Do some of these contestants on Tipping Point not understand that the timing of pressing the release button is (almost) always paramount (unless they get lucky) to ensure the dropped disc takes advantage of the forward drag and falls flat with very little chance of riding ? Some are so fucking oblivious to this it pisses the pants off me!

On 24/04/2018 at 16:38, Harold said:

I enjoy the concept of this show but the presenter Ben Shephard seriously gets on my tits with idiotic comments and his...rapid/ghost/kamikaze drop quotes etc etc. The wife says I'm a pain in the arse when this show and the Chase come on (I detest those bastards that go for low/minus offers). Any of you guys watch either ? Personally I think Bradley Walsh on The Chase is far better as a presenter.

29003u.jpg

Depending on shift, i casually watch them. tipping point is gash, I do enjoy the chase tho.

39 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Depending on shift, i casually watch them. tipping point is gash, I do enjoy the chase tho.

Do you answer any of the questions?

9 hours ago, Locke said:

Do you answer any of the questions?

The only reason I watch is to see if I can answer the questions.

I have around 70% success.

Fail dismally on modern music and recent UK TV stuff.

Edited by Hairy Scot

I don't understand people who watch the tipping point. I don't really watch any of these game shows anyway!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I don't understand people who watch the tipping point. I don't really watch any of these game shows anyway!

different folks for different strokes mate.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

different folks for different strokes mate.

What does that even mean haha :) 

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

May i suggest it means, that we all have different things that we enjoy? You enjoy masturbation, Harold enjoy's watching a bit of TV. Tho he make take less strokes than you in doing what he enjoys. Simples.:)

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

May i suggest it means, that we all have different things that we enjoy? You enjoy masturbation, Harold enjoy's watching a bit of TV. Tho he make take less strokes than you in doing what he enjoys. Simples.:)

You forgot to say that BB likes eating too. 

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

do you live in a bubble ffs ?........:flashing-lol:

do you live in a bubble ffs ?........:flashing-lol:

How would I love in a bubble. 

I'd suffocate.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How would I love in a bubble. 

I'd suffocate.

Another phrase you haven't heard...haha.

First contestant up....some cowardly North East England cowardly fucker....won £6 K but opted to take the low offer of £1K, because he wasn't interested in the money & just wanted to beat the Chaser. He got through unfortunately. I hope, if the team actually win, he stands by his principals and only takes £1K from the pot! Fucking ratbag!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Locke said:

Does it really matter that he is English?

I'd have said the same if he was Scottish, Welsh or an Ulsterman mate. Also if he/she was a foreigner living in this country.

Final contestant (female....English) got through with the higher offer & there is £40 K in the pot. 

The team won which means that each member wins £10K. I hope (though I really doubt it) that the cowardly fucker says he will only take what he won ie £1K. Why ? Well he did say he wasn't interested in the money. If he doesn't then he is a fucking liar!!!! Fucking rat!

Dirty, fucking, Scottish, cowardly, scumbag won £2K but took the lowest offer of £200....What a lowlife cunt! He sounds like a fucking sheepshagger the bastard! Probably a fucking separatist! Worse still the cunt got through!

Dirty, fucking, Scottish, cowardly, scumbag won £2K but took the lowest offer of £200....What a lowlife cunt! He sounds like a fucking sheepshagger the bastard! Probably a fucking separatist! Worse still the cunt got through!

Was it Sturgeon?