Jump to content
Harold

Tipping Point and The Chase quiz shows

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

What does that even mean haha :) 

May i suggest it means, that we all have different things that we enjoy? You enjoy masturbation, Harold enjoy's watching a bit of TV. Tho he make take less strokes than you in doing what he enjoys. Simples.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

May i suggest it means, that we all have different things that we enjoy? You enjoy masturbation, Harold enjoy's watching a bit of TV. Tho he make take less strokes than you in doing what he enjoys. Simples.:)

You forgot to say that BB likes eating too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First contestant up....some cowardly North East England cowardly fucker....won £6 K but opted to take the low offer of £1K, because he wasn't interested in the money & just wanted to beat the Chaser. He got through unfortunately. I hope, if the team actually win, he stands by his principals and only takes £1K from the pot! Fucking ratbag!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Locke said:

Does it really matter that he is English?

I'd have said the same if he was Scottish, Welsh or an Ulsterman mate. Also if he/she was a foreigner living in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team won which means that each member wins £10K. I hope (though I really doubt it) that the cowardly fucker says he will only take what he won ie £1K. Why ? Well he did say he wasn't interested in the money. If he doesn't then he is a fucking liar!!!! Fucking rat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirty, fucking, Scottish, cowardly, scumbag won £2K but took the lowest offer of £200....What a lowlife cunt! He sounds like a fucking sheepshagger the bastard! Probably a fucking separatist! Worse still the cunt got through!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harold said:

Dirty, fucking, Scottish, cowardly, scumbag won £2K but took the lowest offer of £200....What a lowlife cunt! He sounds like a fucking sheepshagger the bastard! Probably a fucking separatist! Worse still the cunt got through!

Was it Sturgeon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking young bitch won fuck all in first round....she took the offer of minus £1K which everyone told her to take....Cunts, I hope she gets fucked and they lose the final...Fuck the cowardly bastards! 'Mon the Chaser...the Sinna man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Harold said:

I hope she gets fucked

YAAAAASSSSS! Thicker than the thickest lump of fucking mince you could imagine. She had never heard of ....the Kinks, Dave Clark Five or the fucking Who.....Can you believe that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As i went to tell Mrs SA i was taking the dog for a walk, i briefly looked at tipping point on TV, guy in a hideous shirt, and an old ginger bird. Heard him say he supports aston villa, so i instantly took a dislike ti him, wanting the woman to win, which she did, got the jackpot. I enjoyed that. Dog still waiting for his walk tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking dancer!!!! Bitch got booted & good on the Chaser (Sinna man) for say...'you took the cowards way out but it didn't pay out for you'...yeah, fucking YEAH!!!!

Image result for comedy dancing gifs........Happy Harold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

As i went to tell Mrs SA i was taking the dog for a walk, i briefly looked at tipping point on TV, guy in a hideous shirt, and an old ginger bird. Heard him say he supports aston villa, so i instantly took a dislike ti him, wanting the woman to win, which she did, got the jackpot. I enjoyed that. Dog still waiting for his walk tho.

Yeah, the woman did the biz....I was pleased for her! Get that dug walked man!!!!.....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another cowardly bitch goes for the lower offer but unfortunately gets through. Fuck them I hope they fucking miss out on the cash in the final! What is it about these cunts. There should be a rule that if you get through with a lower offer and the team wins the final chase then you only win what you put in and if it's a minus then you're fucked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blonde burd called Heidi on today....some body & she is stacked. Thick as fucking mince mind. However she could earn some dosh in adult movies starring along side yours truly.....:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Blonde burd called Heidi on today....some body & she is stacked. Thick as fucking mince mind. However she could earn some dosh in adult movies starring along side yours truly.....:banana:

Ever been unfortunate enough to have watched Tennable?  what a bag of shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.