Tipping Point and The Chase quiz shows

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First up on the Chase wins £25 grand.....sees the pussy, cowardly, immoral contestant  

Really? I'll take Toff.....🤣

May i suggest it means, that we all have different things that we enjoy? You enjoy masturbation, Harold enjoy's watching a bit of TV. Tho he make take less strokes than you in doing what he enjoys. Si

Posted Images

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Richie looks like a Full Raker....

Hopefully takes away....🤣 just for the Craic....

Did ye hear Rory the rat....says to Richie....'take the £ K..............PLEASE!'.....what a cunt! His plan did not work.....lol

• Administrator

The Chase......Spotty 21 year old Medical Student wins around £4-5 K.....goes low for £1 K (I wonder why.....lol)............He is dead fucking meat. Fuck off ya cowardly cunt!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

The Chase......Spotty 21 year old Medical Student wins around £4-5 K.....goes low for £1 K (I wonder why.....lol)............He is dead fucking meat. Fuck off ya cowardly cunt!

Fuck that, No even gonna bother tuning in.....

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Harold said:

watching Tipping Point atm....Bob is an arrogant, self thought know it all cunt..............that's all!

Bob got through to the final simply because Betty who is a very intelligent lady (comes from my neck of the woods btw) couldn't play the machine properly. Bob is a CUNT of the first degree....type of person who if he came into my company at any venue I'd walk away from him! 

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

Bob got through to the final simply because Betty who is a very intelligent lady (comes from my neck of the woods btw) couldn't play the machine properly. Bob is a CUNT of the first degree....type of person who if he came into my company at any venue I'd walk away from him! 

Boer War in China....🤣

• Administrator

That's me done with the Chase....it will probably be on as the wife still watches it but there is no enjoyment for me in it any more. There are more and more cowardly bastards willing to try and succeed on the back of others winnings and it is seriously pisses me off. It is no longer a game show but more a strategy competition in order....'to get back'. Cowardly woman today advised everybody to go low and did so herself, surprise surprise! No enjoyment any longer....fuck it and the cowards!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

That's me done with the Chase....it will probably be on as the wife still watches it but there is no enjoyment for me in it any more. There are more and more cowardly bastards willing to try and succeed on the back of others winnings and it is seriously pisses me off. It is no longer a game show but more a strategy competition in order....'to get back'. Cowardly woman today advised everybody to go low and did so herself, surprise surprise! No enjoyment any longer....fuck it and the cowards!

I feel they are being encouraged more now by the Chasers and Brad ( who is being replaced)..... going low is the smart move, its a team game blah blah....

It used to be looked down apon  as it should....

• 2 weeks later...