Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Tipping Point and The Chase quiz shows

I don't really watch quiz shows but I do tune in to University Challenge sometimes.

I set myself a target of answering ten questions right which I usually get done just before the gong.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Ever been unfortunate enough to have watched Tennable?  what a bag of shite.

Is that the one wi the gem ? If so,no...We've switched onto it but don't stay long enough to even attempt to understand it....so shite it is....:flashing-lol:

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

I don't really watch quiz shows but I do tune in to University Challenge sometimes.

I set myself a target of answering ten questions right which I usually get done just before the gong.

Not much pussy on U C I'd imagine.....you need to 'unbroaden' your horizons mate......:flashing-lol:

Fucking scumbag bitch won £2K on cash builder but took a lower offer of -£2K....Got through. The rest were all happy with her decision so I hope they get fucked!

19 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking scumbag bitch won £2K on cash builder but took a lower offer of -£2K....Got through. The rest were all happy with her decision so I hope they get fucked!

They did...yeeha!!!!

Just watched an episode of Celebrity Chase from 2014 featuring Ken Bruce, Paul Ince, Laila Morse and David Haye.

Made me wonder why they didn't have some kind of vetting process to keep fuckwits off the show.

25 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Made me wonder why they didn't have some kind of vetting process to keep fuckwits off the show.

I agree. I just cannot watch these 'celebrity' episodes. Unfortunately the majority of the week past it has been these kind of shows due to Aintree being shown on STV.

Yesterday on the Chase there was a female (I'm not even going to go on about the fact that the cowardly fucking bitch won £6K but went for only £1K as the lowest offer in her round with the chaser)....who was asked a quite simple question (imo). Her answer was simply hilarious and I was rolling about laughing in disbelief that ANYONE could be so fucking THICK!!!

Q - In the United Arab Emirates a beauty pageant is held annually for which 'humped' animal ?

Her answer..........an elephant.

I despair at some people, I really do!

50 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yesterday on the Chase there was a female (I'm not even going to go on about the fact that the cowardly fucking bitch won £6K but went for only £1K as the lowest offer in her round with the chaser)....who was asked a quite simple question (imo). Her answer was simply hilarious and I was rolling about laughing in disbelief that ANYONE could be so fucking THICK!!!

Q - In the United Arab Emirates a beauty pageant is held annually for which 'humped' animal ?

Her answer..........an elephant.

I despair at some people, I really do!

Gonna stick my neck out and Guess Camel?.....😂

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Gonna stick my neck out and Guess Camel?.....😂

I have a feeling you didn't really need to stick your neck out mate.......:flashing-lol:

Woman on Tipping Point today was asked...

Q - So & so (Russian boy's name) in 1991 (iirc) was the first 15 year old to awarded the title of 'Grand Master' in what board game ?

A - Monopoly.

Me ?...Fucking stunned!!!......................................................................Seriously.....Monopoly ? The world is fucked. Thank fuck I'm on the downwards spiral!!!

Tipping Point today

Natasha, red top....wee honey and is seriously stacked. Pity the wife's in.....Ooooft!

Posted (edited)

Just watched an episode of the Chase where neither the contestant nor the chaser knew what a "HUMMOCK" was.

Both thought it was something do do with a river!!    :panicking-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Hairy Scot

Watching Tipping Point the now. The woman in the final reminds me of Annie Wilks from Misery.....:flashing-lol:

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Watching Tipping Point the now. The woman in the final reminds me of Annie Wilks from Misery.....:flashing-lol:

Could probably write a better end to Game of Thrones....... 😂🤣

21 hours ago, Bastion said:

Could probably write a better end to Game of Thrones....... 😂🤣

Bastion.....I'm watching Tipping Point at the moment. If you are....would you slip Wendy (red head) a length ?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Bastion.....I'm watching Tipping Point at the moment. If you are....would you slip Wendy (red head) a length ?

We get both TP and Chase on TVNZ, not sure how up to date.

But the thickness of some of the competitors is often laughable.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Never seen it, but probably 😂🤣

12 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

But the thickness of some of the competitors is often laughable.

Aye, I sometimes sit with my jaw dropped at their stupidity.

11 hours ago, Bastion said:

Never seen it, but probably 😂🤣

Fair enough mate but I've a feeling you may have reservations if you had seen her.....:flashing-lol:

Posted (edited)

Just watched an episode of The Chase. Not sure when it was first broadcast.

There was a competitor named Eddy who is the spitting image of Harold!

However, I'm sure Harold would have done better than Eddy.     :happy-clap:

Edited by Hairy Scot

Seriously gobsmacked...I mean SERIOUSLY GOBSMACKED.....bint on Tipping Point final was asked....

Q....Which island/s is on the Pacific Ocean

Options....Balearics, Fiji or Maldives..

She answered............................The Balearics.

Now this was a woman in her 40's ffs. That is fucking atrocious!!!!!!