• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Harold

The Politically Correct shit thread

This is a good & head shaking read.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5094791/A-Z-politically-correct-madness.html

I thought this was particularly hilarious at how the snowflakes get their knickers in an almighty twist

Applause was banned by the National Union of Students’ Women’s Campaign over concerns that it could ‘trigger anxiety’ among nervous students. Whooping and cheering have also raised concerns. Instead, politically-correct students now show support for a speaker with a bizarre display of ‘jazz hands’, a form of exuberant but silent manual acclamation taken from musical theatre.

Image result for jazz hands gifs

Oh my fucking God. A salaried female employee sacks unpaid volunteer RNLI staff....read this link to find out what her spurious reason was....The snowflakes are taking over. Like it or not they are simply being allowed to by the authorities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5684991/Two-Whitby-RNLI-lifeboat-men-sacked-naked-woman-mugs-four-quit-row.html

oh for fucks sake....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/row-erupts-over-sexist-debenhams-groupie-t-shirt/ar-AAyA37J?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

She shared an image of the top on social media after walking out of Debenhams in Newcastle because the top made her feel "queasy".

Queasy ? oh deary me. betcha she's raging also the silly cow....

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Royal Mail not allowing staff to fly England flags from vehicles during world cup.

Cunts! 

shower of fannies....have a read of this link and laugh at the spurious reasons they give...

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-mail-bans-posties-from-sporting-england-flags-on-vans-11404284

The snowflake fuds notch up another victory. Nobody really gives a fuck especially when those in any form of authority back the cunts!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rudyard-kiplings-if-manchester-university-students-scrub-poem-off-wall-over-racism/ar-AAAhS0l?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Where are these pansy cunts because I have never met one. Do they just morph when it comes to demonstrations or what ? Everbody I know laughs at these headlines.

The snowflakes are at it again.....

Another step backwards for commonsense. No more clapping or audible applause at Student union events...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

tenor.gif?itemid=3931510

Just imagine if it was at a Student Union football match and they decided to have a minutes applause....fucking idiots.

Oh & btw....the gesture shouldn't be referred to as 'Jazz hands' because that is disrespectful to the BSL (British sign language)....it should be referred to as The BSL applause or some shite like that..... 8-|Honest to fuck.....are these people found under cabbages ?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

The snowflakes are at it again.....

Another step backwards for commonsense. No more clapping or audible applause at Student union events...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/02/manchester-student-union-to-replace-clapping-with-jazz-hands

tenor.gif?itemid=3931510

Just imagine if it was at a Student Union football match and they decided to have a minutes applause....fucking idiots.

So if they are acknowledging so someone who is blind then the said person will feel a slight draught and that is it?

Cunts!

1 minute ago, Locke said:

So if they are acknowledging so someone who is blind then the said person will feel a slight draught and that is it?

Cunts!

Yep...you've got it mate.

The lunacy continues and it aint gonna end anytime soon or should that be.....if at all. Now I don't watch this show but many millions do and find it very enjoyable. However one daft cunt started this particular piece of sludge so much so that the producers of the show have caved in to the cunt's hysterics! Have a read....a very precise article on the great offended...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6331521/Apu-killed-Simpsons-joyless-zealots-writes-CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS.html

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If he doesn't like it then he can fuck off and not watch it.

He's only doing this for publicity for himself. 

Unfortunately, as you will be well aware, it doesn't work that way mate although I totally agree with what you say. Once some twat puts his/her feeling on social media the great offended get involved and spout their usual crap. The saddest thing for me is the fact that the producers of the show have capitulated to some no knob and his arselickers!

I don't really watch  The Simpsons these days anyway, i'm more of a Family Guy / American Dad / Archer type of fan. Don't think they really care who they upset :) .

It was snowing this morning so I thought I would make a snowman...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 am: A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snowwoman.

8:15 am: So, I made a snowwoman.

8:17 am: My feminist neighbor complained about the snowwoman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snowwomen everywhere.

8:20 am: The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 am: The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snowperson with detachable parts.

8:25 am: The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 am: I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 am: The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40 am: The police arrive, saying someone has been offended.

8:42 am: The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snowwoman needs to be removed, because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 am: The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 am: My local TV news crew from the ABC showed up, asking me if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen. I replied, "Snowballs." Now I’m called a sexist.

9:00 am: I'm on the morning news, being described as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 am: I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.

9:29 am: Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding I be charged by the Anti-Everything Commissioner and then beheaded.

So, how's your morning been?