boro_boy

Championship Play Off Semi Finals 2018

1 minute ago, Locke said:

I don't need any kisses off you.

Make that your last vodka! :belly-laugh:

Hahaha oops. 

Tbf....their build up hasn't been to bad but the final third has been dreadful.....Traore can't do much right.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Ffs what is going on?

How can you lose to these inbred six toers?

Because the Boro defence at Villa goal was shite and their last third attack plan has been awful. Boro are actually lucky not to be going in at halftime 0-2 thanks to a great save from Randolph from Snodgrass.

I know, bit of a shit game, if we lose this then we have no hope on Tuesday.

If we did go up I was saying to someone, that we'd probably struggle. But then they said, the bottom of the Premier League is shite anyway so we might have a chance. I'd personally like one more season in the Championship for Pulis to get a much better grip on the team and buy more players he wants and get rid of the Monk/Karanka players he doesn't want in the team. 

Don't get me wrong, id love us to go up but i'm not too fussed either way!

Well we were shite, no fucking end product, absolute bollocks. 

We will have no chance at Villa!!!

Oh well another season in the Championship will be good for us!!!

Derby 1 - 0 Fulham
Middlesbrough 0 - 1 Aston Villa

So these are the results after the first leg. Both pretty slim leads. Can't see boro coming from behind to beat Villa on their turf. Derby have a good chance, the team who scores the next goal will win that one, as a few have said on this forum. 

I actually paid to watch this shite tonight. I had been looking forward to this game all week and what a fucking let down it was. I went for a walk with some other Vizsla owners at 15:30 I didn't think it would be that long but it fucking lasted 2 hours so I got back to the car park at 17:15 when the fucking game kicked off. I then had a 20 min drive home. I tried to find a stream but they were all shit and  kept buffering so I bough a stupid week pass for sky sports so I could watch the game on Tuesday too. 

I was fuming as the app on my laptop wich NowTV said I had to download was shit and the video was jerky as fuck. I have a high spec laptop which is fucking RAPID!!!!! But this app was shite, I couldnt' even stream it via Chromecast so I had to dig out the HDMI cable to plug into my sound bar. I got back 20 mins into the game but I didn't watch any of the first half really as the Now TV windows app they make you download is fucking atrocious. 

I ended up downloading the Now TV app for Android and it works like a dream, nice perfectly smooth HD stream. 

But overall it was a wank performance from us. Not expecting much from the away leg!

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I actually paid to watch this shite tonight. I had been looking forward to this game all week and what a fucking let down it was. I went for a walk with some other Vizsla owners at 15:30 I didn't think it would be that long but it fucking lasted 2 hours so I got back to the car park at 17:15 when the fucking game kicked off. I then had a 20 min drive home. I tried to find a stream but they were all shit and  kept buffering so I bough a stupid week pass for sky sports so I could watch the game on Tuesday too. 

I was fuming as the app on my laptop wich NowTV said I had to download was shit and the video was jerky as fuck. I have a high spec laptop which is fucking RAPID!!!!! But this app was shite, I couldnt' even stream it via Chromecast so I had to dig out the HDMI cable to plug into my sound bar. I got back 20 mins into the game but I didn't watch any of the first half really as the Now TV windows app they make you download is fucking atrocious. 

I ended up downloading the Now TV app for Android and it works like a dream, nice perfectly smooth HD stream. 

But overall it was a wank performance from us. Not expecting much from the away leg!

Sorry to hear about your problems especially when it featured your team mate but..................this is part of the reason why I can't handle technology....old fashioned me and happy to be 'behind the times'.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Sorry to hear about your problems especially when it featured your team mate but..................this is part of the reason why I can't handle technology....old fashioned me and happy to be 'behind the times'.

I'll be watching the 2nd leg on the boat as i'll just whack my chromecast into the tv.

Fulham won tonight they are dirty time wasting diving bastards. So in my eyes it will be a Fulham v villa final. I just can't see Boro getting anything if we can't even win on home turf.

I think Wembley will suit Fulham's attacking style of play.

They were the third best team in the EPL and should go up if there are three places on offer.

The play offs is just a money making lottery.

Well we kick off in 20 mins. I do hope we actually score 1 goal so I have something to cheer about. If they score more before the 2nd half then i'll probably just turn the fucking TV off!!!

All we are going is long balls, fucking awful stuff and a complete waste of any attacking opportunity. 

Villa look threatening on their limited chances.

Villa attack so much smoother than we do, at the moment it like watching Premier League against Championship. 

We look nervous as fuck and all out of ideas!