New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

June 23rd. The People's Vote campaign. ( No Brexit).

Ha ha ha. 'The People's Vote'. I'm pretty sure that's what the referendum was. They even let Gibraltar join in, and they have a different government, tax base and tax spending arrangement, and they still let them decide on what we're going to do. 

Why don't they just be honest and call it 'the keep on voting until we get the decision we want, and then ridicule anyone who suggests another vote after that' campaign ? 

A demo against democracy. Can't wait to see the state some of those guys.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Ha ha ha. 'The People's Vote'. I'm pretty sure that's what the referendum was. They even let Gibraltar join in, and they have a different government, tax base and tax spending arrangement, and they still let them decide on what we're going to do. 

Why don't they just be honest and call it 'the keep on voting until we get the decision we want, and then ridicule anyone who suggests another vote after that' campaign ? 

A demo against democracy. Can't wait to see the state some of those guys.

Cunts the lot of them. The actual referendum has long been forgotten and Politicians and these out of date, unelected fuckers who are permitted to lift 3 ton a day simply for signing into the building are simply using 'Brexit' as a plaything. This is not what the referendum was about, this is not what the majority of the British people wanted....this has now become what Remainer politicians want. I despise each and every one of these cunts who are now using their every effort to keep us in a corrupt, totalitarian union! And you're correct when you say keep voting till we get the result we want....sounds like the fucking SNP up here....shower of lying shite! Funny how democracy is so one sided when it doesn't suit the left!!!!!

Mark my words.....Brexit aint going to happen even after the transition period...........IF AT ALL!!! Fuck Macron, Fuck Merkel, Fuck Barnier, Fuck Juncker, Fuck Corbyn and FUCK the House of Lords!!!!!

So the Brexit Minister Quit yesterday and Boris has Quit today as May has done a stinking deal apparently. 

42 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

So the Brexit Minister Quit yesterday and Boris has Quit today as May has done a stinking deal apparently. 

No surprise really....since May started conceding to these fuckers they have sensed her as very weak and it has been concession after concession....the whole thing is fucking farcical. I've said before....we, the public who voted out have long been forgotten and it is simply a game on both sides. May out & Rees Mogg in as PM!............that's my opinion!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

No surprise really....since May started conceding to these fuckers they have sensed her as very weak and it has been concession after concession....the whole thing is fucking farcical. I've said before....we, the public who voted out have long been forgotten and it is simply a game on both sides. May out & Rees Mogg in as PM!............that's my opinion!

Rees Mogg wouldn't put up with this shit!