boro_boy

My Missus is Vegetarian

She goes through stages of being Vegetarian, part Vegetarian or Vegetarian ish, when it suits her. I know she doesn't like the killing of animals and I don't either but to be its just a way of life. I know the actually killing of the animal is hidden behind all the nice packaging in the supermarket and I couldnt' personally kill a cow to have a bit of steak, or kill a pig to have some bacon. Maybe if the world was in total chaos and I needed to, to survive I would. But as the world stands now, I couldn't kill an animal myself. But fuck it, i'm not EVER going to be a veggie. 

But recently i've beeing trying thr Quorn stuff and to be fair its nice! Yeah its imitation meat, and its not the same but if you get your head away from thinking its a meat alternative (Which I know it is) and just eat it because you like it, then its good. I do like the fake bacon, the fake port sausage rolls, the fake chicken slices, the fake ham slices and the AMAZING fake burgers, you'll love the food. Honestly theit fake burgers are so fucking nice. Yes they don't have the texture/structure of real steaks with a bit of toughness, but they taste so fucking nice. 

I had one of their fake beef burgers last week and I loved it. I was having real burgers with the fat dripping off them, but hers had no fat dripping off but it had so much taste, they were so nice! I had a fake chicken kiev tonight too, the Tesco frozen variety. I know i'm eating less meat not than I ever had done, but i'll never stop eating meat, you can't beat a fillet steak, or a McDonalds Chicken McNugget!!!

Not knocking it....each to their own and all that but.............real meat for me, it's just what I'm used to. As for the burgers....picture this.....two buttered rolls, a quarter pounder on each drizzled with mayo and a fucking pile of fried onions on top of the burgers....close roll then bite into it....aw man, seriously tasty and I don't mind the melting butter pour out of the sides into my beard (wee treat for later).

Yeah nothing beats meat but its just easier to cook the same thing for both of us and I don't mind eating this veggie shite. We've got a steak night coming up and i'm not getting vegetarian alternative for that. 

On 13/05/2018 at 22:53, YIDDO said:

Fucking Vegans!!!!:pillow:

On 13/05/2018 at 23:36, Locke said:

I love all meats and it is best fried.

I like Chicken, Beef (Stakes and mince), Turkey, and Pig. But there are some good alternatives.

On 14/05/2018 at 00:54, MrMacleod said:

I'm a meat lover myself, however there are some vegetarian dishes I like also. 

If the food taste nice then I'm happy! 

Yeah there are, at the moment i'm loving my Veggie pizzas, Mushroom is my fav at the moment. I find that meat free meals have a lot more flavour!

5 hours ago, The Realist said:

Does no meat= no blow job? If so she needs having a serious word with.

She still cracks on with the job, I still eat meat.

4 hours ago, Locke said:

BB is made of Quorn. :cheesy-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Negative, i'm made of steel and salty seas

3 hours ago, Harold said:

think there is such a thing as quorn flakes ?

:scary-face-guy-smiley-emoticon:

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

She still cracks on with the job, I still eat meat.

You really don't want to know about the image I have at the moment....might have to go and knock one off......:flashing-lol: