New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Locke

Has Dr Tony had enough?

Reports are that he has had enough and is ready to cut his losses and run such is the severity of the ffp problem at the club.

Could they be looking at a points penalty and a drop to League 1. This is like the gift that keeps giving.

Terry and Gabby have run off. Snodgrass and SuperJack to follow soon. Smug as fuck is me.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-takeover-tony-xia-14739461.amp

They did better than your lot last season so you having nothing to shoot about really lol.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

They did better than your lot last season so you having nothing to shoot about really lol.

They spent nearly £100m, their gamble failed, now they are in real shit. I think it's a bit silly to compare the clubs financially over the last few years, with all our ownership problem's. We do also have a lot to shout about, we are not deluded like those cunt's. They fancied a change they said, one season only they said, Were gonna piss this league they said.

We have had years of putting up with their deluded shite, let us enjoy a smile at their expense. Bear in mind they are the self proclaimed biggest club in the world. 

They will win the CL within 5 years they said, well they are only 3 years away from that very well documented public claim.

I see them as a dying fly, going round in ever decreasing circles, now trying to disappear up their own arse.

The realization of what they really are has hit them, and hit them hard after the Fulham defeat. They are stuggling to deal with what everybody else already knew.

Fuck em, deluded bunch of inbreds.

Let the Leeds type demise begin, let us enjoy it.

Three years into a five year plan to be Champions of Europe and still in the Championship.

Bills not getting paid....100 million spent on players, huge debts. Oh dear!

34470509_1943758338976955_2865345405271408640_n.jpg

I had one deluded viler telling me that we were in a worse position than they are. 

Now I know things are going to be tight and we're gonna have to generate funds & the owners need to put money in to prop us up, things aren't all rosy by any means, but.. 

- We don't need to cut our budget by £40 Million in the next 9 weeks. 
- We actually like our manager 
- Our best players are on long contracts 
- We haven't just lost 5 of our starting 11 within in a few days 
- We haven't had to sell future transfer fees at below their value just to pay the bills.

Deluded Vilers at work saying things are fine and that bad things don't happen at Aston Villa.

According to them a tax bill doesn't matter nor does a point deduction. They will still win the league next season.

They need to look at Rangers who are twice the size of Villa....

I was talking in the pub to a bloke who's a Vile fan. I said " wolves have offered £10m for Grealish" 
He said "are you winding me up?" 
I said "No the tax man's doing that, I'm just taking the piss!"

Somebody’s tweeted Eddie Hearn saying ‘Fancy buying villa’, he replied with - 

‘How many bedrooms?’ 

Anyone know at what stage the Football League will be having a word with em?

8 minutes ago, Locke said:

Anyone know at what stage the Football League will be having a word with em?

I think they have around 8 weeks to plug that £40 financial gap. They also have to prove they can financially be able to fulfill all their obligations, and are able to fulfill their fixtures next season, which right now, they have no feckin hope of doing.

KARMA!

Beautiful reading.- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/06/09/aston-villa-face-turmoil-prospect-another-45m-bill/

Highlights: 

'It can be revealed that later this month the troubled Midlanders will be hit with another £4.5m bill – comprising tax and wages - which beleaguered owner Dr Tony Xia must pay or risk the threat of another winding-up order.' 

'Villa want to drastically cut their £45m wage bill this summer to avoid the prospect of a fine or even transfer embargo, increasing uncertainty over the futures of players including Jack Grealish and James Chester. 

Club chiefs want it significantly lowered to around £30m and, ideally, would prefer to offload fringe players such as Micah Richards, Ross McCormack and Henri Lansbury.' 

Yeah, good luck with selling those players.The fun part for Blues fans is if the good (no, great) Dr Xia can hold on to the club like grim death and ensure they spiral the drain for years to come.

Villa have overtook us is the relegation odds I notice - they are 6/1 we are 7/1 

Only going to get shorter until their odds on after not winning a game for 10 matches start of the season

You're villa 'til July 
You're villa 'til July 
You're going bust 
But no one's fussed 
You're villa 'til July 

This farce just gets funnier, the more revelations, the deeper they are in the mire , who knew our joys lay in their sorrows.