Frankie goes to Russia

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think he's very funny. Some of the stuff he comes out with hahahah. 

Sorry mate but he is a vile and offensive piece of shit...

Jokes made by Frankie Boyle about the Duchess of Cambridge and the Queen during a Comic Relief gig have proven too much for the BBC.

Gags about the Royal Family, the Jimmy Savile scandal and Oscar Pistorius were pulled from a BBC3 broadcast of Give It Up for Comic Relief- an event to raise awareness of drug and alcohol addiction.

Speaking about the Queen’s recent hospitalisation, the comic said: “I wish she’d died- because they wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone. They would have had to hollow out her body into a suit and fill it with helium.”

Boyle was reportedly booed on stage for his jokes about the Royal Family, including criticising the Duchess of Cambridge’s breasts and claims that he fathered her child.

“I was amazed to hear Kate ever got pregnant in the first place. She told me she was on the f***ing pill,” he said.

The Sun columnist continued: “I don’t know what the fuss was about the pictures of Kate’s tits. Anyway, in my paper I have to flick past pictures of good tits to read about her shit ones.”

Media regulator Ofcom has censured comedian Frankie Boyle and Channel 4 for broadcasting "offensive" jokes about Katie Price and her son Harvey.

Ofcom upheld 500 complaints about Boyle's routine, broadcast in December.

It appeared to "target and mock the mental and physical disabilities" of the eight year-old, Ofcom said.

Pure fucking class..............scumbucket that he is!

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Sorry mate but he is a vile and offensive piece of shit...

Jokes made by Frankie Boyle about the Duchess of Cambridge and the Queen during a Comic Relief gig have proven too much for the BBC.

Gags about the Royal Family, the Jimmy Savile scandal and Oscar Pistorius were pulled from a BBC3 broadcast of Give It Up for Comic Relief- an event to raise awareness of drug and alcohol addiction.

Speaking about the Queen’s recent hospitalisation, the comic said: “I wish she’d died- because they wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone. They would have had to hollow out her body into a suit and fill it with helium.”

Boyle was reportedly booed on stage for his jokes about the Royal Family, including criticising the Duchess of Cambridge’s breasts and claims that he fathered her child.

“I was amazed to hear Kate ever got pregnant in the first place. She told me she was on the f***ing pill,” he said.

The Sun columnist continued: “I don’t know what the fuss was about the pictures of Kate’s tits. Anyway, in my paper I have to flick past pictures of good tits to read about her shit ones.”

Media regulator Ofcom has censured comedian Frankie Boyle and Channel 4 for broadcasting "offensive" jokes about Katie Price and her son Harvey.

Ofcom upheld 500 complaints about Boyle's routine, broadcast in December.

It appeared to "target and mock the mental and physical disabilities" of the eight year-old, Ofcom said.

Pure fucking class..............scumbucket that he is!

Agree he is totally OTT, and not really that funny at all. A Class comedian like Jim Davidson/ Bob Monkhouse-RIP, can touch on points like that, without being such rude ignorant cnuts, and actually make it funny.

This short video shows how a top class comedian behaves, in the face of left wing adversity.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Agree he is totally OTT, and not really that funny at all. A Class comedian like Jim Davidson/ Bob Monkhouse-RIP, can touch on points like that, without being such rude ignorant cnuts, and actually make it funny.

This short video shows how a top class comedian behaves, in the face of left wing adversity.

Class, pure class.

• Administrator

I think the main reason you don't like him is because he supports Celtic!!

I love his crude jokes, they are funny because they are so wrong and will no doubt upset loads of people. The thing is, if you don't like him, don't listen to him, people who don't like him, will listen to him and then complain. Surely that's like going to a restaurant, ordering something you don't like, eating it then complaining and asking for your money back!

Just now, boro_boy said:

I love his crude jokes, they are funny because they are so wrong and will no doubt upset loads of people. The thing is, if you don't like him, don't listen to him, people who don't like him, will listen to him and then complain. Surely that's like going to a restaurant, ordering something you don't like, eating it then complaining and asking for your money back!

Haha....I didn't even know he was a football fan mate. I don't listen to him....I used to like him on 'Mock the week' but that was before I started to read about his (imo) well over the top crudities......as I said I wouldn't listen to anything by him, I just read the papers and learned about his shit.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Harold said:

Haha....I didn't even know he was a football fan mate. I don't listen to him....I used to like him on 'Mock the week' but that was before I started to read about his (imo) well over the top crudities......as I said I wouldn't listen to anything by him, I just read the papers and learned about his shit.

Ah right, I didn't know he was a Celtic fan either, but that doesn't bother me. I'm obviously just a horrible person as I find the stuff he says very funny. I really enjoy the New World Order

46 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It has nothing to do with Celtic.

He is a shite comedian using shock tactics. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Ah right, I didn't know he was a Celtic fan either, but that doesn't bother me. I'm obviously just a horrible person as I find the stuff he says very funny. I really enjoy the New World Order

Fuck off.....:flashing-lol:.....you find it amusing fine....I don't....no probs mate. Be a shit world if everybody read from the same hymn book.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fuck off.....:flashing-lol:.....you find it amusing fine....I don't....no probs mate. Be a shit world if everybody read from the same hymn book.

Yeah your not wrong there.