New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Good news......so far

I didn't want to say anything prior to today as I didn't want to tempt fate but.....

I have to get up for a pee on average about 3 times a night and as my dad had prostate cancer years ago (cured) the wife has been at me to go to the doc. He told me the amount of times is common in people my age but it may be best (which I asked for) to get a blood test & rectal examination. So it was off to the doc this morning .....took my blood & I'll get results in 2-3 days then up on the trolley & drop your drawers.....wait for it, steady there......woooooosh.......3 seconds later he extracted his digit & told me that there are NO abnormalities with my prostate. The relief flooded over me I can tell you as I had been very aprehensive about this. Anyway, that's that & just blood result to come (they'll phone right away if any probs). Phew!!!!

If I don't drink lots before I go to bed I usually get up once or sleep right through. But if I'm drinking pints then I'll get up a few times

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

If I don't drink lots before I go to bed I usually get up once or sleep right through. But if I'm drinking pints then I'll get up a few times

wait till you get to my age mate (63)......you won't have to drink pints.....:flashing-lol: