• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Tomorrow I start my new adventure.

MrMacleod

I have decided to leave dundee and start a new chapter in my life with Rachael. 

We have both decided too up sticks and move too oban (not that far I know), but just getting sick of Dundee. 

I am travelling down tomorrow to sort out housing etc and Rachael is joining me later on during the weekend. 

It's a whole new chapter for us as we won't know anyone down there and it's exciting and nervous at the same time. 

I will still be continuing in the chef profession and have already been looking at properties etc so I will keep everyone updated with the progress. 

On too the next step I guess. 

16 hours ago, Locke said:

I will be visiting Oban in September mate so be sure to source a good boozer out where we can have a few.

All the best.

I'm going on a detox mate, new chapter, new start for me :) 

I should've taken the car, bloody hate busses, especially when you forgot you left your earphones in your suitcase in the luggage department haha. 

Would it be wrong for me too ask Rachael to drive through at the risk of her getting lost but me having my car lol? 

Nah, maybe once a week if I was off. But just doesn't appeal too me that much tbh. Just wanna move and relax for abit. Think of it as a nice area too maybe start a family, that's all I'm saying ?

19 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

I have decided to leave dundee and start a new chapter in my life with Rachael. 

We have both decided too up sticks and move too oban (not that far I know), but just getting sick of Dundee. 

I am travelling down tomorrow to sort out housing etc and Rachael is joining me later on during the weekend. 

It's a whole new chapter for us as we won't know anyone down there and it's exciting and nervous at the same time. 

I will still be continuing in the chef profession and have already been looking at properties etc so I will keep everyone updated with the progress. 

On too the next step I guess. 

I respect anybody who takes the jump, taking control of their own destiny 

13 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I respect anybody who takes the jump, taking control of their own destiny 

Thanks mate, I've heard its a lovely little area with good surroundings, not getting any younger and dundee just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Currently on the bus too oban now gojng through Glasgow, I keep looking out for Jack and Victor, but I'm assuming their still in bed at osprey heights ?

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Nah, maybe once a week if I was off. But just doesn't appeal too me that much tbh. Just wanna move and relax for abit. Think of it as a nice area too maybe start a family, that's all I'm saying ?

Good for you.

I moved to the USA for four and a half years in my 30's. Really liked it there and will move back there once I stop working.

2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Aye right.....brewer's droop more like......:flashing-lol:

Heres a pic taking from the city centre right beside all the seafood restaurants. Off the boat, straight into the kitchen. 

Not a fish or shellfish lover myself but this is how it should be done. 

DSC_0011.JPG

32 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Heres a pic taking from the city centre right beside all the seafood restaurants. Off the boat, straight into the kitchen. 

Not a fish or shellfish lover myself but this is how it should be done. 

DSC_0011.JPG

you got a job yet Mac ?

I've been to Oban once and from what I can mind it was all bloody climbs.

17 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I'm in oban now, have been last few hours. Was at a lovely seafood place where I met the owner who was interested in leasing out his kitchen. 

Full of tourists. Its magical. 

Thinking of starting your own business?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

I'm in oban now, have been last few hours. Was at a lovely seafood place where I met the owner who was interested in leasing out his kitchen. 

Full of tourists. Its magical. 

My boats been to Oban a couple of days ago and a week before that too. Doesn't seem to be a lot there but like you say it's full of tourists so you can make a killing.