New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Championship Season 2018/19 Match Discussion

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Birmingham did everything but score. Really dominated Swansea.

means bugger all mate...you gotta put the ball in the net more than your opponents to win games.

1 hour ago, jcasper said:

On a roll

Didn't think we would have 10 points after 4 games. We've not played anyone half decent though so I'm still not getting excited. 

3 hours ago, Harold said:

means bugger all mate...you gotta put the ball in the net more than your opponents to win games.

It helps with morale to play well against one of the better sides.

I took a lot from the game. I think we will be tough to beat at St Andrews this season.

22 minutes ago, Locke said:

I took a lot from the game. I think we will be tough to beat at St Andrews this season.

You say that so early on. Hmmm.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You say that so early on. Hmmm.

Swansea will be at the business end of the table at the end of the season.

10 hours ago, Locke said:

It may well help with morale Locke but 'domination' has to count otherwise you do not get full points....that's what I was meaning when I said...'means bugger all'.

30 minutes ago, jcasper said:

The style we have played so far gives me optisim 

But as a Boro fan that means bigger all

Your right there haha. We never learn lol

It's totally best on punter own risk. Many soccer betting tipsters offer great on money for simple tips. But before buying any tip this is the first priority to focus on actual betting things. As like subscribing tips from renowned and most winning tips from soccer betting site.

2 hours ago, Hannahwannick said:

It's totally best on punter own risk. Many soccer betting tipsters offer great on money for simple tips. But before buying any tip this is the first priority to focus on actual betting things. As like subscribing tips from renowned and most winning tips from soccer betting site.

as you will be well aware this thread has NOTHING to do with betting. It is to do with the English Championship. If you continue pushing the betting angle you will be banned. If you, even once, post any links to do with betting anywhere you will be banned. There are numerous forums & threads where you can post about football or virtually anything so I'd be obliged if you actually did that. 

Thank You in anticipation!

12 minutes ago, football said:

As for soccer betting, there is only two way to bet. Either the team wins or losses. There are only two
teams playing and risk is only between these two teams. There is the strategy you can apply to
reduce the number of risk in the bets. Unlike another form of investment which can take weeks or
months or even years to see your profits, soccer betting only takes you 90 minutes to make you a
healthy profit depending on the amount you placed on the bets. With a lot of tipping services being
offered on the internet, one can easily get reliable soccer tips on the matches played and make the
profit from it.

Why are only wins or losses the only way to bet?

Plenty of games are drawn. Indeed the best odds are usually on the draw.

6 minutes ago, Locke said:

Why are only wins or losses the only way to bet?

Plenty of games are drawn. Indeed the best odds are usually on the draw.

Locke, the poster who made the quote you replied to has been banned as a spammer. He/she was warned about a week ago to stick to the topic and keep away from the betting angle because it would have grown due to the hints that were in their posts.