• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 361 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Championship Season 2018/19 Match Discussion

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah but you have drawnn 8 games , won 2 and lost 2. 

That's still piss poor 

Not really. Two out of our last three games have been won. We are 4 points off the play offs in October. Plenty to be positive about.

Monk has sorted the defence out.

We are playing well if you exclude August.

Yeah its not too bad but its no promotion battle!

Would you be happy with just a mid table finish whilst Monk tries to sort you lot out?

36 minutes ago, Hannahwannick said:

Seriously the log is much more interesting. And I have gone through your prediction on CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON Soccer world cup 2018 it is also quite similar to the winning match. For the next, CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON Soccer world cup 2018 league do have any offers for accurate soccer prediction.

I am not sure I follow what you mean?

Edited by Locke

2 hours ago, Hannahwannick said:

Seriously the log is much more interesting. And I have gone through your prediction on CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON Soccer world cup 2018 it is also quite similar to the winning match. For the next, CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON Soccer world cup 2018 league do have any offers for accurate soccer prediction.

If this is a precursor to introducing betting sites on the forum I'd advise you to forget about it.

Was a good 2nd half. We rode our luck at times but got there at the end. 2-1 final score. There is a funny goal mouth scramble at the end of the game haha. Boro players laying on the grass to stop the ball from going in the back of the net.

Leeds win 2-0 tonight to go to of goal difference. Hopefully the Boro can get a win on Saturday. There have been a cpuplenofmgames so far which we should have won but have drew 0-0. We need a striker.me.thinks. 

Morrison and Dean are looking like a solid centre back partnership. I do like Colin and Pederson as full backs too.

My concern for Birmingham is that they are a bit thin squad wise so injuries could hurt us.

So Birmingham list today. So at last I can stop hearing how many games they are unbeaten. Boro have the chance to go top today on goal difference if we beat Stoke.