boro_boy

Championship Season Match Discussion 2019/20

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

image.png.d0bf51a252812b749d63a2318616b2f5.png

Looks good dug :beer:

Got that coupon up but fucking Walsall v Oxford fucked me in my other....finished 0-1!

3 hours ago, sployal said:

Just noticed the LGBT rainbow corner flags in West Brom versus Swansea game, shame this political nonsense is creeping into our game.

They must be everywhere as they where inside the Riverside too when we played hull. It's a fucking joke.

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They must be everywhere as they where inside the Riverside too when we played hull. It's a fucking joke.

so much for wanting equality......seems to be taking over. I've noticed recently captains' armbands are rainbow coloured also. In the past you had the bloody laces. As a matter of principle if I was playing I'd refuse to wear them....NO DISCRIMINATION! And nobody needs wear these things to indicate they are NOT homophobic. See me ? Take me as I am or not at all.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

so much for wanting equality......seems to be taking over. I've noticed recently captains' armbands are rainbow coloured also. In the past you had the bloody laces. As a matter of principle if I was playing I'd refuse to wear them....NO DISCRIMINATION! And nobody needs wear these things to indicate they are NOT homophobic. See me ? Take me as I am or not at all.

Agree with you dug, i also noticed the captains' armbands in the last few games i have watched.

Is pressure being put on clubs, player's etc to accept this movement?