New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Wimbledon 2018

Watching a ladies match at the moment between Johanna Konta (British no. 1) & some tasty wee burd Cibulkova. Cibulkova is winning at the moment but I honestly believe Konta would be a better player if she stopped that skip in her gait as she walks and.....if her nose wasn't so fucking big!

Haven't really seen any of the matches so far, I seen that Nadal and Federer were through and Murray had too retire before his first match. 

He's been injured too long, reckon it'll be a while before hes back at full form. With not playing for near 11 months, his rank is about 150odd.

14 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Haven't really seen any of the matches so far, I seen that Nadal and Federer were through and Murray had too retire before his first match. 

He's been injured too long, reckon it'll be a while before hes back at full form. With not playing for near 11 months, his rank is about 150odd.

I saw him play his first comeback game against Kyriagos (spelling-Ozzie dude) mate....I really thought he looked uncomfortable compared to what we know he can do....his movement was struggling imo. I can't see him reaching the heights he previously attained.

Yeah I haven't watched much tennis past year or so, but can only imagine being out injured for a year will definitely have a major effect on the player. 

With him being Scottish, I wish him all the best of course but can't see him making the top 10 anytime soon. 

Kevin Anderson has beaten Roger Federer 3-2 in the quarters. Great entertainment.

48 minutes ago, Harold said:

Kevin Anderson has beaten Roger Federer 3-2 in the quarters. Great entertainment.

Wow! I never saw that.

Big N D will fancy it now!

13 hours ago, Locke said:

Wow! I never saw that.

Big N D will fancy it now!

got to contend with the Spanish arse poker mind you.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

got to contend with the Spanish arse poker mind you.

I like Nadal. He is an absolute scrapper.

Is he gay?

2 hours ago, Locke said:

I like Nadal. He is an absolute scrapper.

Is he gay?

not to my knowledge. Watch him....he's always footering about at his shorts poking and pulling them both back and front.

11 hours ago, Locke said:

Unfortunately the Hulk won.

yeah, seen that mate.....I just cannot take to that woman at all. Hope Kerber does her in the final.

12 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Another thrilling match by Nadal and djokovic. 

Gonna tip Nadal too win it. 

I've a sneaky suspicion you're right but I'd love to see Djokovic win.

Djokovic wins in the final set 10-8. Really enjoyed that today as I saw nowt of the play last night.