boro_boy

France vs Belgium - Tuesday 10th July 7pm

I must admit that I thought Belgium would win the game but after seeing them play, it's as if they didn't want it at all. Hazzard was MOTM for me because he seemed like the only Belgium player to want to have a go at the French allbeit he was kicked from pillar to post in the process.

I really wanted to see an England vs Belgium Final to make up for that training match we had against them in the final group game.

Prediction for Tonights England Semi-Final: England 2-0 Croatia :scared-smiley-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

I must admit that I thought Belgium would win the game but after seeing them play, it's as if they didn't want it at all. Hazzard was MOTM for me because he seemed like the only Belgium player to want to have a go at the French allbeit he was kicked from pillar to post in the process.

I really wanted to see an England vs Belgium Final to make up for that training match we had against them in the final group game.

Prediction for Tonights England Semi-Final: England 2-0 Croatia :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Yeah the French rode out that first twenty minutes then it was straight forward for them. 

2 hours ago, Megaboost said:

Fancied Belgium myself but hey ho. England....I really wouldn't like to predict a score for the England match but I really hope they win.....nowt to over worry about with Croatia. Personally think that England have the edge in games I've seen these past 3 & a 1/2 weeks.