New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

France vs Belgium - Tuesday 10th July 7pm

France vs Belgium - St Petersburg, 7pm (Match 61) - BBC One

Both teams have played well during this world cup and to be honest, fuck knows whos going to win this. 

My Random guess will be France!

#FRA  v #BEL

#FRABEL

On 09/07/2018 at 20:15, Locke said:

I fancy Belgium to narrowly take this one.

France winning 1-0 at the moment. 

Belgium haven't really came that close to scoring. 

Referee has favoured France in my opinion.

Hazard has been fouled all night and not got many.

Not really that bothered who wins this one to be honest. Hazard has not had a lot of decisions Go big his way. 

I must admit that I thought Belgium would win the game but after seeing them play, it's as if they didn't want it at all. Hazzard was MOTM for me because he seemed like the only Belgium player to want to have a go at the French allbeit he was kicked from pillar to post in the process.

I really wanted to see an England vs Belgium Final to make up for that training match we had against them in the final group game.

Prediction for Tonights England Semi-Final: England 2-0 Croatia :scared-smiley-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

I must admit that I thought Belgium would win the game but after seeing them play, it's as if they didn't want it at all. Hazzard was MOTM for me because he seemed like the only Belgium player to want to have a go at the French allbeit he was kicked from pillar to post in the process.

I really wanted to see an England vs Belgium Final to make up for that training match we had against them in the final group game.

Prediction for Tonights England Semi-Final: England 2-0 Croatia :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Yeah the French rode out that first twenty minutes then it was straight forward for them. 

2 hours ago, Megaboost said:

Fancied Belgium myself but hey ho. England....I really wouldn't like to predict a score for the England match but I really hope they win.....nowt to over worry about with Croatia. Personally think that England have the edge in games I've seen these past 3 & a 1/2 weeks.