My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

New Betting App / Shop

22 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I have no idea haha.. 

Not a massive gambler lol. 

Not got a clue what I'm doing 😂 

you know how to use the betting app ? I haven't touched anything so far in the members shop.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

you know how to use the betting app ? I haven't touched anything so far in the members shop.

Tbh mate, I have no idea I was just buying shit and nothing seemed too happen aha. 

Think I put a bet on for rangers and celtic too win, that's about it. 

On 17/07/2018 at 16:34, boro_boy said:

I've currently added a shop to the forum, you now get points for posting;

10 Points for a new topic
2 points per reply to a topic
1 Point per reply to a topic you started

I'm going to hopefully but a betting addon very soon so I can start adding a few games for people to get on with the points.

Would this interest anyone, or will you not use it?

What's happening with this BB....no games available, you have to request a game (?) which I did but nowt showing plus it is not showing the Man Utd v Leicester points which I had a bet on.

29 minutes ago, Harold said:

What's happening with this BB....no games available, you have to request a game (?) which I did but nowt showing plus it is not showing the Man Utd v Leicester points which I had a bet on.

I'll have a look into this now. I've not selected who won the United game yet, Its all manual so you get your points when I select the winner haha. I'll sort it all out now. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'll have a look into this now. I've not selected who won the United game yet, Its all manual so you get your points when I select the winner haha. I'll sort it all out now. 

Fair doos......But we need more games mate....I don't know how they appear whether it's you or what.

Yeah I have to add them, its a bit of a pain, i'll try and add more of them. 

You have to do them in the admin cp unless you request some.

Even if its for Rangers to win. Did you say you requested some, i'll have a look now.

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I have to add them, its a bit of a pain, i'll try and add more of them. 

You have to do them in the admin cp unless you request some.

Even if its for Rangers to win. Did you say you requested some, i'll have a look now.

Yeah, I requested Liverpool v West ham tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, I requested Liverpool v West ham tomorrow.

Yeah I logged on and got them.

I didn't get any notifications so didn't realise, so i'm going to have to log in daily to check for requests. 

Requests makes it easier for me, I might just do requests from now on, that way the bets that appear, people obviously want to bet on them. 

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I logged on and got them.

I didn't get any notifications so didn't realise, so i'm going to have to log in daily to check for requests. 

Requests makes it easier for me, I might just do requests from now on, that way the bets that appear, people obviously want to bet on them. 

Good man....I've both Liverpool & Rangers games. If you just want to do requests let us know....it's know bother for me. However would it be possible to have included in the games we request, perhaps over 2.5 goals or Both teams to score rather than simply a win/lose/draw ? Don't know if it's too time consuming or difficult for you. Just wondering.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah put what you want as the bet. Just put in in the title and I'll sort it out. 

nice one. Do you want it sent as PM or what ?

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah put what you want as the bet. Just put in in the title and I'll sort it out. 

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

nice one. Do you want it sent as PM or what ?

I think I see what you want....Put it in the first field of the box when you click on request bet ?

Make sure you collect your winnings when you win a bet, click on my bets and then use the filter to show only bets you've won, then click collect winnings  :) . Not sure why this isn't automatic. 

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Make sure you collect your winnings when you win a bet, click on my bets and then use the filter to show only bets you've won, then click collect winnings  :) . Not sure why this isn't automatic. 

done that for the Man Utd game. Hate to be a pain but where can I view how many points I have as the home page only shows those with the highest ? (to be honest I thought with my winnings I would have been above Cherry). If I can't view how many points I have I won't know how much I can bet.

After Bastion walked away as King of the SPL predictor 2018/19....yours truly is the Betting King...having won the most points and also having won the competition for most points bet. Hopefully BB has his cash for his dug's treatment all sorted now and can get my prize money forwarded to me so that me and the wife can eat this coming weekend......

Image result for i thank you gifs