Vote Leave Fined and reported to police

boro_boy

• Administrator

I see the Electoral Commission are not looking at the Remain campaign with the same scrutiny; the pamphlet that Cameron had sent to every household alone would have cost more than the entire Leave campaign. Thankfully they still lost. Remain spent £19 m and Leave spent £13m. Not a fair fight would you say, and this does not count the Govt leaflet exhorting us to remain which cost £9m. Its all a load of bollocks generated by very bad losers. Looks like we are heading for a complete no deal Brexit thank god!

Electoral Commission stock full of remainers. Its chief pronounced guilt without interviewing a single soul from leave and also a staunch left winger.

https://order-order.com/2018/07/17/electoral-commission-email-reveals-they-refused-to-speak-to-vote-leave-officials/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
This is going to court and the remain side will lose again

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Harold said:

simply another ploy to null and void democracy. Voters have long been forgotten, this is simply a game being played out now by those in power.

Our MPs are embarrassing. They are ruining the country. They are just fighting internally over Brexit when they should be all working together to get the best deal. They all need sacking. 

I've been advocating getting out of the EU for years & long before Cameron even suggested a referendum but now ? I am totally fed up with all the wrangling, fighting over what the public wanted and will not get. Problem is May was a remainer and still is. She has conceded time and again to Barnier and this Chequers agreement is another capitulation. You know what ? I really don't give a fuck anymore. If there was another vote (and I think there is every possibility) I wouldn't bother getting out of my fucking scratcher.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Locke said:

Harold, I agree with you mate.

May was a remainer. There is be another vote and remain will win and it will be as you were. 

Twats the lot of em! 

There will NOT be another vote.

But May said there wouldn't be an election and there was. 

If they did get another vote and we voted to leave again (which wouldn't happen as people are sick of Brexit now) and they lost, would they want another one and another one until they got the result they wanted. 

Trump told May to sue the EU rather than negotiate!

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If they did get another vote and we voted to leave again (which wouldn't happen as people are sick of Brexit now) and they lost, would they want another one and another one until they got the result they wanted. 

probably....just like the separatists up here.

I don't recall the details but that happened in the Republic of Ireland a few years ago with something to do with the EU.

21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Trump is an idiot!

Unfortunately the stalemate and merry go round will result in another vote.

I am convinced of it. I would vote leave again but lots wouldn't.