The Open 2018

Harold

Anyone take an interest in golf. I really don't but I will sit and watch parts of this during the afternoons and the only other one I take an interest in is the Ryder Cup. I hope that cheating fucker Phil Mickleson bombs after his disgraceful action at the Masters a few weeks ago.....and the supervisors let him basically off with it instead of disqualifying him. Hope wee Rory does well.

23 minutes ago, Locke said:

Not necessarily so me old mate...

I know but I think it normally is unless of course there is a tie and extra has to be played. I really can't recall theBritish Opens (non extra holes) going much later than that.

9 minutes ago, Locke said:

I think they play four extra holes then if it isn't decided they play a full 18 on Monday.

That sounds like a plan to me....I have the house to myself that day!

would either of these scenarios affect you bets if they were in with a chance or is it simply outright winner and places ?

I'm watching Raith Rovers v Hearts at the moment as I have a bet on it. Unfortunately I didn't know that the game had been moved to another club's ground and it has a very poor plastic pitch....game is fucking dire.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I'm watching Raith Rovers v Hearts at the moment as I have a bet on it. Unfortunately I didn't know that the game had been moved to another club's ground and it has a very poor plastic pitch....game is fucking dire.

Finished 1-1....I needed another goal which actually came late on but the ref knocked it off for a foul on the goalie....seriously disgraceful decision...CUNT!