New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

What game would you like to attend ?

For members based in England....picking ONE game only, what game in Scotland would you like to attend ?

For members based in Scotland, again picking one game only, what game in England would you like to attend ?

Me....it would be a Manchester Utd v Liverpool game at Old Trafford. There seems to be more passion involved in this one than a Manchester derby.

Rangers v Hearts.

I didn't pick Cmeltic as the stench would be unbearable.

I prefer to watch Liverpool v Manchester United. Because they have very clevere instructors, which makes the match very interesting 

I would love to watch Liverpool v Manchester United. Because both of them have a very clever instructor as well as a stubborn players, which makes the match very interesting 💪💪

9 hours ago, Realman982 said:

I prefer to watch Liverpool v Manchester United. Because they have very clevere instructors, which makes the match very interesting 

9 hours ago, Realman982 said:

I would love to watch Liverpool v Manchester United. Because both of them have a very clever instructor as well as a stubborn players, which makes the match very interesting 💪💪

However, as you say you are from England...pick a Scottish game. That's what the thread is about if you read the first post.