What is wrong with some people ?

Harold

At least 4 adult males arrested on suspicion of being involved in an ACID attack on a .....................wait for it.........three year old toddler, A THREE YEAR OLD!!! Sometimes I hear, see or read reports about certain events and screw up my face and say....What the fuck??? This is one of them. I would say unbelievable but unfortunately anything goes nowadays. Imo who is convicted of this atrocity should be spared a custodial sentence....yeah, you read that correctly......but as an alternative the strongest acid available should be slowly drizzled over every part of their fucking rotten body until they are screaming in agony......then cover the fucker(s) again!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6837529/worcester-acid-attack-three-year-old-police-hunt-three-men-latest/

What is the betting that those involved aren't from this country? This crime is becoming more common and needs to be treated the same as attacks with a gun or knife.

I agree with that punishment Harold. If they can do that to a helpless child then do unto them as they do to you.

Vermin....put them down.