Locke

Brexit not going very good?

Does Gary Lineker have a point when he says the politicians aren't doing a very good job with Brexit negotiations?

I think he does regardless of what I voted (and I voted leave) as we are in serious danger of being shafted by Barnier and ending up in the worst possible scenario and having no deal.

Personally I think May will be gone by Christmas and either a hard Brexiteer in place or another referendum in the offing. I don't see any other solution

Personally I would vote remain next time as it is all we have heard for two years and I am sick to death of it.

I would still vote leave. I want rid of these European cunts. It was never going to be smooth, they were never going to give us anything in the deals. A no deal is the best deal. She's a remainer so its no wonder it's going shitty. We should have sued the EU like Trump said. 

I have been advocating getting out of the EU long before Cameron decided to hold a referendum but I am disillusioned.

Like Locke I am totally fed up with the whole goings on since the referendum. The scare stories, the MP's who have treated vote leave voters as if we are simply racist, old, don't know what we were voting for, the MPs who have demanded and won various votes on various sections of the process, a bunch of useless cunts in the House of Lords who have been trying to strangle the entire process, the SNP greeting and stamping their tiny feet for not getting to sit at the top of the negotiating table, Remoaners for attempting (& may succeed) to have a 2nd referendum, a Tory party that is in fucking disarray, our chief negotiator resigning due to backstabbing, the foreign secretary resigning, May with her constant concessions to Barnier. I am totally fed up. May doesn't have the heart for it. If there was a 2nd vote....my choice would be remain or just not vote. It is perfectly obvious that democracy for the public is of no consequence and these cunts are playing games! 

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I would still vote leave. I want rid of these European cunts. It was never going to be smooth, they were never going to give us anything in the deals. A no deal is the best deal. She's a remainer so its no wonder it's going shitty. We should have sued the EU like Trump said. 

Don't take anything Trump says seriously.

Sue them for what and more to the point do you think they would part would part with a single cent if successful?

Where would the hearing be held? Brussels? :confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon: :belly-laugh:

6 minutes ago, Locke said:

Don't take anything Trump says seriously.

Sue them for what and more to the point do you think they would part would part with a single cent if successful?

Where would the hearing be held? Brussels? :confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon: :belly-laugh:

I was the same when I read May saying what Trump had said about suing....importantly there was nothing whatsoever in the various media outlets to indicate what it would be for. Playing Devil's advocate here but If UK  was successful the EU would probably want us to give them the money.......and we probably would.

33 minutes ago, Locke said:

Looks like Brexit is being extended.

I doubt we will ever get out.

Does anyone give a shit anymore?

Brexit is fucked Mate...May, who is a remainer, has never had the balls (excuse the pun) to do what the majority voted for. Concede, concede! Only thing that pisses me off now is the grandstanding, arrogant cunts like Tusk, Barnier, Junker....cunts, the lot of them!

27 minutes ago, Locke said:

Anyone think Mrs  May might lose her job soon? 

I wouldn't be surprised mate. If this occurred there would be demands for a General election and imo Labour would win. She has handled Brexit negotiations terribly. Conceding constantly....the EU negotiators know they have her wrapped around their proverbial little pinkies.

I'm still at a loss as to what has to be negotiated.

If the UK wishes to be free of the machinations of that drunken cunt Juncker then there is nothing to debate. GTF out of the EU now or kiss goodbye to good old  BST.

8 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'm still at a loss as to what has to be negotiated.

If the UK wishes to be free of the machinations of that drunken cunt Juncker then there is nothing to debate. GTF out of the EU now or kiss goodbye to good old  BST.

No deal would be the best deal. 

Trade will continue as companies will lose out and people will lose jobs if they are cunts towards us. We will then be able to freely trade with the entire world. Creating our own trade relations. 

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

I think we should just walk away and tell them to fuck themselves. UK leaving, will have the same impact as if the 19 smallest countries left. When 100000 German car workers lose their jobs, along with many 1000's of French car workers, and wine producers, same goes for Italy, the amount of cheese and chocolate we import from Holland and Belgium, along with many more products. These countries are shitting it, one of the reason's behind the JLR shutdown, is to put pressure on European parts suppliers. We never asked for a deal in 2 world wars, when we saved their arses, why the fuck should we want one now. They will come begging to us soon enough. There is a reason why they refer to the UK as treasure island.

I've said that since the concessions began. Aint going to happen though.

We are never getting out.

Brexit is doomed, May is doomed.

JLR is doomed.

We are all fookin doomed except Trumpy.

2 hours ago, Locke said:

JLR is doomed.

Now we see that the Tories are just as gutless and bereft of leadership as the Labour Party.
The UK is going down the drain.

Scots wha hae!!!!!

5 hours ago, Locke said:

JLR is doomed.

Yep, we've been fed half truths and lies since 'negotiations' commenced and the concessions started. Although the majority of the country voted to leave the people who actually voted that way have long been forgotten about and it was always a game (albeit one sided) being played out by Politicians that seem to believe they know better and can be relied upon to deliver what is required. The UK has been weaker than watered down Perrier and never had the balls to truly leave....makes you wonder if this was simply a large case of smoke and mirrors. Theresa May's constant battle cry was ...'Brexit means Brexit'....well as it happens it most certainly does NOT! Hindsight is a wonderful attribute and I can honestly say that if I had known then what was to be endured over the coming 2 years and the resulting arsehole of an ending then I would never have voted leave....and that from someone who detests what the EU stands for and who advocated getting out long before Cameron gave the opportunity. The UK has been totally humiliated, which of course was what the EU always set out to do, when it had the opportunity to tell it....NO! I doubt very much if May or even a Conservative Government can survive this shambles. Get your cash on Labour to win the next General Election whenever it may be. I'm starting to wonder why I even bother to care....none of our fucking supposed leaders do!

Yep they have near enough handed Corbyn the keys to number 10.

Brexit is over. There will be no Brexit.

May as well have another referendum as clearly in the current climate it won't happen.

May needs to stand down and the Tories need a hard liner in else it is all over for them too.