Locke

Brexit not going very good?

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

So Labour has given a vote of no confidence to May again!!

She has been stuffed out of site.

Do you recall me telling you Corbyn would slip in through the back door over this?

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Meet your new Prime Minister folks.

Jezza Corbyn

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

It is about to get real.

He played the waiting game watching the Tories self destruct.

I will be moving to the USA if he gets elected.