• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brexit is dead.

Inch by inch and hour by hour the minority are getting their way.

Where is Farage? He hasn't had much to say lately has he?

I took part in one of these protests in 1985 because i felt shafted by Maggie

To her enormous credit,she admitted signing the Anglo Irish Treaty as the biggest political mistake of her career,i have nothing but huge respect for that,i could not see any other PM admit to this,she had huge balls

I pray this happens in Britain for their treasonous behaviour......the cunts

11 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Brexit is dead.

Inch by inch and hour by hour the minority are getting their way.

Where is Farage? He hasn't had much to say lately has he?

8 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

The frogs, as is their wont, are determined to continue their centuries long role as the dogs in the manger.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/11/macron-enrages-eu-leaders-after-opposing-long-brexit-extension

Macron is a cunt....pure and simple. A frog cunt! Oh how the cunts have short fucking memories eh? Cunts! Have no time for them!

On 11/04/2019 at 17:10, Harold said:

Macron is a cunt....pure and simple. A frog cunt! Oh how the cunts have short fucking memories eh? Cunts! Have no time for them!

Reptiles with short memories. Just how much did their freedom  cost us in WW2?

I voted to remain even though I am hardly in the UK. I just think we are better in than out and I think it will be better for our younger generation and for travel purposes.

However, I am very respectful of the leave vote. Democracy should reign and Brexit should mean Brexit.

I think we are better out than in, and i'm mostly in the uk, unless i'm away with work for a few months of the year. The EU is a drain on our resources, we pay them so many billions a year in the membership fee. Yes they supply us with funding for certain stuff, but that;s just them giving us a fraction of our money back. 

Isn't it better if we are not governed by them either, if we have our own laws and not laws them unelected twats have made up. 

The main reason for me voting leave was for us to govern ourselves and to keep our Identity rather than being morphed into one European Union State. Also when we leave we will be able to strike up trade deals with anyone we want to. Also as we import A LOT of stuff from europe, can you really see them not supplying us with goods and services if we did leave? That would cost a lot of jobs in Europe, we have the upper hand here but we have a remainer leader with a remainer house or parliament. 

Hopefully Farage can sort this shit out once and for all 

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hopefully Farage can sort this shit out once and for all 

The answer isn't with Farage.

He isn't currently an MP is he? I don't see he can have any effect on this process as surely any deal has to be put before and agreed by parliament? 

Currently elected MP's have to come together and agree on a deal. Given they have had two years to do this I am not entirely sure what they can do in six months? 

I think the majority of them have decided to just stifle and choke Brexit to death and make no mistake I think that is wrong on every level. Brexit should mean Brexit. 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Roger said:

The answer isn't with Farage.

He isn't currently an MP is he? I don't see he can have any effect on this process as surely any deal has to be put before and agreed by parliament? 

Currently elected MP's have to come together and agree on a deal. Given they have had two years to do this I am not entirely sure what they can do in six months? 

I think the majority of them have decided to just stifle and choke Brexit to death and make no mistake I think that is wrong on every level. Brexit should mean Brexit. 

I agree Roger that near 3 yrs down the line and nothing in place is shocking

I read the other day some company in the UK who make a food product ( can't remember exactly) are worried Brexit will affect jobs because they get their sauce from Germany......now if i owned that company i would have been trying to source that from the UK in the last 2 yrs,it just sounds so ridiculous and at the fault of the company

I watched a European journalist here on a tv debate about Brexit,he couldn't get his head around the WA,he says this was a type of agreement a country signs after losing a war

Edited by Normski