Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back

There's only f***ing one thing worse than a fool who voted for Brexit. That's the rise of the c*** trying to get the vote overturned."

"You take part in a democratic f***ing process - if you don't like the outcome, go to North Korea", he goes on.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/noel-gallagher-interview-oasis-brexit-16419197.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Was he stoned or what?

Didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, poor fucker :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

5 hours ago, sployal said:

Was he stoned or what?

Didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, poor fucker :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Has he ever?

Anyway, who gives a toss about what that junkie thinks,

17 minutes ago, Normski said:

Ffs no shit sherlock on point 1:flashing-lol:

Who is this cunt ? What is there to respect ? A democratic result you spunk stain. This is simply another child who lashes out with insults because the result went not the way he wanted.

As for the voting.....It is the law you daft cunt. I wonder if he was so vociferous about this in any other election ?

D9SkKuUXkAESOtI.jpg

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Who is this cunt ? What is there to respect ? A democratic result you spunk stain. This is simply another child who lashes out with insults because the result went not the way he wanted.

As for the voting.....It is the law you daft cunt. I wonder if he was so vociferous about this in any other election ?

D9SkKuUXkAESOtI.jpg

I was denied a vote in 1985 when i was 17......CUNTS

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Image result for laughing gifs

and check out the pair at the front....so much interest and that's her own party...

15036242-0-image-a-10_1561038460937.jpg

On 18/06/2019 at 13:15, Harold said:

Who is this cunt ? What is there to respect ? A democratic result you spunk stain. 

D9SkKuUXkAESOtI.jpg

I laughed so hard at this. 

Way to go Harold! You are the man!

From the nutters to the lefties....from the luvvies to the dismissers.....the reasons to repeal Brexit get more astonishing and idiotic by the day. A few days ago Norm posted an articl;e about a Labour MP who said scurvy will return if Brexit goes ahead and now today we have one of the chattering classes, a playwrite no less, who all 'think' they know better than the 17.4 million people who voted leave & call us uneducated racists, telling the country that it was'DAD'S ARMY' to blame for influencing people to vote Leave and therefore she wants the BBC to ban it from our screens. Where do they find these idiots....perhaps at the bottom of the garden under the idiot tree ? Have a read...

https://www.pressreader.com/

On 26/06/2019 at 11:42, Harold said:

From the nutters to the lefties....from the luvvies to the dismissers.....the reasons to repeal Brexit get more astonishing and idiotic by the day. A few days ago Norm posted an articl;e about a Labour MP who said scurvy will return if Brexit goes ahead and now today we have one of the chattering classes, a playwrite no less, who all 'think' they know better than the 17.4 million people who voted leave & call us uneducated racists, telling the country that it was'DAD'S ARMY' to blame for influencing people to vote Leave and therefore she wants the BBC to ban it from our screens. Where do they find these idiots....perhaps at the bottom of the garden under the idiot tree ? Have a read...

https://www.pressreader.com/

I don't understand why these people get any air time.

Prefer to read about this before commenting....Off to my kip to watch my shite (instead of the wife's shite), rest and be on top form for the morra...............:flashing-lol:

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We won't be getting out...Our politicians don't want to leave.

The Tories will also be aware if we don't,then they are finished,the Brexit Party will soar even more

If they deliver a Brexit on their own terms whether it's a new deal or no deal,it will be the end of the BR