Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Can't wait till all this shit is over...........

It won't be any time soon.

Oct 31 is just the start.

These undemocratic cunts demanding democracy are on a mission.

Cheating bastard's that they are!

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Shoot that cunt!

No, you should like the remainers haha

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Can't wait till all this shit is over...........

Me too, just hope we Boris has the balls to get a no deal. If he doesn't then s general election will happen and the conservatives will have to get together with the brexit party. If we do get a general election I will be voting for The Brexit Party.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Any reference to Nazis

funnily enough if you are a Brexiteer and you call anyone this you are liable to arrest & being charged with some public order offence.

I think by the end of this week we will be in General Election mode.

There are simply too many Tories against Brexit. They would rather vote with Corbyn. I actually think this could be the end of both main parties. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

I think by the end of this week we will be in General Election mode.

There are simply too many Tories against Brexit. They would rather vote with Corbyn. I actually think this could be the end of both main parties. 

It's certainly going to be interesting this coming week with so many twists and turns on the horizon.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol:....aye, very good. How many people has Boris gassed ? Btw....the clown sounds American ?

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

Excellent!...the whinging remainers will be.....

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Fuck she is thick

Not thick Norm....tunnel visioned to the extent that she cannot look in any other direction....She is well aware that Scotland was and still is part of the UK regards that vote but she refuses to accept that...She HATES the UK. And it was NOT 62% of people in Scotland that voted to remain...she is a LIAR and is well aware of that. I did a calculation a couple of years ago and proved that this figure bandied about is incorrect. 

Brexit is doomed.

I really don't see it happening. MP's will block no deal and trigger a GE.

These remainer, facist, bastard's have enough on board now plus the folk who voted leave but are now sick to death of it.

Corbyn looms large. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

MP's will block no deal and trigger a GE.

Actually what I've been hearing yesterday and this morning is that 'IF' Johnson calls for a GE he needs a two thirds majority in favour in the Commons and the opposition don't want one at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this arsehole phoning up LBS and speaking to the Moggster. He wants to know what 'mortality' rate the Government have considered in a No Deal Brexit...WTF ? Mortality rate ?

Poisoned dwarf speaker Bercow said that the prorogueing of Parliament was a constitutional outrage. Bercow is no stranger to unconstitutional acts in favour of remainers...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/john-bercow-brexit-speaker-grieve-amendment-commons-mps-bullying-a8719641.html

But here is a list of occasions when he agreed with precedent...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/01/11-times-john-bercow-did-care-about-parliamentary-precedent/

Interesting.....

WATCH | Eurocrat Michel Barnier boasts of his plan to "isolate Ireland" to create "permanent pressure" on the UK in trade talks. May bent over backwards to appease this creep and wanted to sign his rotten treaty. No way! Time to walk away and go WTO.

17 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Look at this turd spurt remainer in his clowns outfit....

9a584585-b448-418b-a6d6-205f7ef6b013.jpg

aye, and there is a bigger clown on his right....that cunt Bray! He was shouting his usual shite at 7.30am this morning. The tramp is there every day that parliament sits....workshy fucker! He relies on crowdfunding!

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/battling-brexit-has-become-a-full-time-job-for-activist-1.3845903

Piers is pissed off with him.

I see the Tories no longer have a majority in the commons with one defecting to the lib Dems today.

I don't see how they can honestly expect to be re elelected following the almighty fuck up they have made of Brexit?