Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The ones who are trying to start them back up already?

They have fuck all to do with Brexit,they are still stuck in 1981,the bombings and petrol bombings and the mayhem in L'derry is solely down to British Crown forces occupying their Ireland

Absolutely zero,zilch,fuck all to do with Brexit but you get wankers coming on tv scaremongering

As Dug says,since the GFA there has been every fucking type of IRA,probably get some ballbeg now calling them the Brexit IRA FFS:flashing-lol:

They've murdered 40 people since 1998

I hope that's you convinced now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a question ....

Has everybody/anybody noticed that since that 'NO Deal' has come to the forefront of the non negotiations (due to the EU refusal to interact btw) that the word..................'COULD' has become most prevalent in every doomsday scenario ? It is never used in what 'could' be a successful break for the UK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Harold said:

Just a question ....

Has everybody/anybody noticed that since that 'NO Deal' has come to the forefront of the non negotiations (due to the EU refusal to interact btw) that the word..................'COULD' has become most prevalent in every doomsday scenario ? It is never used in what 'could' be a successful break for the UK!

 

18 hours ago, sployal said:

Another BBC Brexit scare,

By Faisal Islam Economics editor no less

The future of the UK's fuel refineries could be threatened by a no-deal Brexit, according to an internal local authority document seen by the BBC.

18 hours ago, sployal said:

A no-deal Brexit could cost the farming industry £850m a year in lost profits, new research seen by the BBC suggests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are we obliged to still pay once we have left lol. It's like paying your car's hire purchase off and then them asking for money money, we need to tell them to fuck off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desperado cunts!.....:flashing-lol:

There was a report this morning on BBC news about how Hamburg will be seriously financially affected (worst in Germany ) if it's a No Deal......but it is still the UK's fault.....suck it up German peeps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 20/08/2019 at 17:37, Normski said:

They have fuck all to do with Brexit,they are still stuck in 1981,the bombings and petrol bombings and the mayhem in L'derry is solely down to British Crown forces occupying their Ireland

Absolutely zero,zilch,fuck all to do with Brexit but you get wankers coming on tv scaremongering

As Dug says,since the GFA there has been every fucking type of IRA,probably get some ballbeg now calling them the Brexit IRA FFS:flashing-lol:

They've murdered 40 people since 1998

I hope that's you convinced now

Dont know where you got your figures Norm . ( This is post 1998)

 

ni .JPG

Edited by DOC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DOC said:

Dont know where you got your figures Norm . ( This is post 1998)

 

ni .JPG

My point Doc is they've been murdering for yrs,not just now because of Brexit as we listen to the shite in the media

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Who the fuck does Hammond think he is?

 

It seems that any fuckwit MP can embark on his or her own little crusade in defiance of the referendum result and the policy of the current government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Normski said:

Who the fuck does Hammond think he is?

 

Simply another aggrieved, non democratic remainer who is spitting the dummy because he dislikes what is happening. Johnson should order him back, draw him aside and tell the cunt that ANY negotiations will be done by him (Johnson). The EU is at fault also for permitting any talks to take place as Hammond has no authority...he is simply a back bencher getting too big for his boots. This pish about 'delaying' brexit is just that....They don't want to delay it....they want to scupper it altogether. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite simply Mr Tusk....go and fuck yourself....we don't want you or your totalitarian institution. Have a word with the Hamburg authorities and workers how they will do after No Deal you smug cunt!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tusk-boris-johnson-must-not-become-known-as-mr-no-deal/ar-AAGgGCk?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Quite simply Mr Tusk....go and fuck yourself....we don't want you or your totalitarian institution. Have a word with the Hamburg authorities and workers how they will do after No Deal you smug cunt!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tusk-boris-johnson-must-not-become-known-as-mr-no-deal/ar-AAGgGCk?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Look at the fucking face on him:flashing-lol:

IMG_20190824_204825.thumb.jpg.ae38809eb380ca5f87251606ed80bf4d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Normski said:

Look at the fucking face on him:flashing-lol:

IMG_20190824_204825.thumb.jpg.ae38809eb380ca5f87251606ed80bf4d.jpg

What an absolute cunt. He is a child, if he doesn't get his own way they the toys get thrown out of his pram. #absolutefuckingcunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Normski said:

THERE'S FUCKING AIR GETTING IN:flashing-lol:

 

 

This what we're up against. Obviously she was at the front of the queue when the shit for brains were being dished out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Queen has approved an order to prorogue Parliament in September, sometime between the 9th & 14th the returning 14th October. Remain MP's are spitting feathers and are seeking to find a way to block NO Deal (what they mean is to actually halt Brexit!). Beth Rigby on Sky News says this is just a means to stop opposing MPs debating in the Commons how to block No Deal. This is what it has come to and I have no doubt there will be more shite and legal challenges to this action. May's Withdrawal Deal was knocked back 3 times, they won't accept NO Deal....they've done their damndest to block/halt Brexit for over 3 years & NOW they are whining like bitches because someone has taken what appears to be a last resort if there is no deal is agreed with the EU. And I hear that poisoned dwarf Bercow is once again getting involved in the remain side to try and do something to stop Johnson's manoeuvre. That wee bastard is supposed to be neutral but is a committed remainer so does his hardest to be obstructive to Brexit.

The remainers are demanding democracy and respect. So are the majority of the country who voted to LEAVE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexiteers favourite fuckwit Owen Jones going apoplectic on Sky News....:flashing-lol:....Basically saying that what Johnson has done is an outrage and whinging on about democracy. The weasel (Jones) in fact has the audacity to say that this what our forefathers fought far in the wars. What a two faced rat....he is one who denounces any sort of British military involvement in situations. Take the vote back to the people cries Jones. Struggling Owen, struggling...we've already done that! 

Anyway, as for his cries for democracy......23rd June, 2016 ring any bells you spunk stain???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Harold said:

Brexiteers favourite fuckwit Owen Jones going apoplectic on Sky News....:flashing-lol:....Basically saying that what Johnson has done is an outrage and whinging on about democracy. The weasel (Jones) in fact has the audacity to say that this what our forefathers fought far in the wars. What a two faced rat....he is one who denounces any sort of British military involvement in situations. Take the vote back to the people cries Jones. Struggling Owen, struggling...we've already done that! 

Anyway, as for his cries for democracy......23rd June, 2016 ring any bells you spunk stain???

Harold. OJ is a spunk trumpet of the highest order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,977
    Total Topics
    41,122
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    451
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    carlmeyer
    Newest Member
    carlmeyer
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.