Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

Never thought i'd ever like Piers Morgan

Norm.....in the veryyyyy unlikely event that the Illiberal Undemocrats actually won the G E as your clip shows, and has been widely reported they have stated that they will Revoke Article 50. Now, forgive me if I am incorrect here but have these idiots not considered that fact that they would be in power to represent ALL of the British public....NOT just remainers but those who wanted to leave the EU also ? Incredible.....back to the kitchen for Miss Swinson!

And....have a listen to this babbling Illiberal Undemocrat being interviewed.

https://www.northdevongazette.co.uk/news/kirsten-johnson-brexit-interview-1-6271981

10 hours ago, Harold said:

Norm.....in the veryyyyy unlikely event that the Illiberal Undemocrats actually won the G E as your clip shows, and has been widely reported they have stated that they will Revoke Article 50. Now, forgive me if I am incorrect here but have these idiots not considered that fact that they would be in power to represent ALL of the British public....NOT just remainers but those who wanted to leave the EU also ? Incredible.....back to the kitchen for Miss Swinson!

And....have a listen to this babbling Illiberal Undemocrat being interviewed.

https://www.northdevongazette.co.uk/news/kirsten-johnson-brexit-interview-1-6271981

For a party that wants to lead Britain this is shocking

10 hours ago, Normski said:

For a party that wants to lead Britain this is shocking

As one of the posts claims...If this was Tory or Brexit parties or anything to do with Leave voters the MSM would be fucking over it like a rash! Obvious media bias once again.

The EU have just said Boris has 12 days to get a deal or it's over. 

So this means the case at the supreme court will go in remainers favour so parliment can discuss the deal for the next 12 days. Well that's what I reckon anyway. 

https://mol.im/a/7478565

13 hours ago, Normski said:

The absolute fucking state of bomber Anderson

Apparently that is a shirt given to her by big Sinn Fein supporter James McClean. She was bumping her gums at the EU bull ring but I do like the comment made by Diane Dodds....

DUP MEP Diane Dodds also spoke during the debate and said that the EU must acknowledge that the unionist community is opposed to the backstop.

"Not a single member of the Northern Ireland Assembly from the unionist tradition supports the backstop. Every unionist party which stood in the EU elections did so on a platform of rejecting the backstop. A recent opinion poll shows that 81% of the unionist community are firmly against the backstop," Mrs Dodds said.

"There is a democratic problem with the backstop and you, Mr Barnier, cannot wash your hands of it.

"Northern Ireland would be subject to huge swathes of legislation with no control or representation. The backstop simply does not have the support of the unionist community in Northern Ireland."

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The EU have just said Boris has 12 days to get a deal or it's over. 

Not quite mate....that was what Macron and some Finnish dude declared however....

The other 25 EU leaders will have to agree to the French and Finnish leaders' request before it is set in stone.

The justices at the Supreme Court in London hope to have there decision over the 'prorogation of Parliament' published ....'early next week'. Well, that fucks up Joanne Cherry, Gina Miller and that fucking turncoat Major's  (along with ever other non democratic remainer) desire to have the prorogation announced illegal sooner rather than later....Cunt's the lot of them!

1 hour ago, Normski said:

The following is a very interesting article...especially the last section..'Conclusions'. Also, and this is just my opinion, if leaving and remaining in the customs union I believe the UK would still be forced to contribute financially to the EU.....these fuckers will give nothing for nothing.

https://lawyersforbritain.org/staying-in-the-eu-customs-union-after-exit

Supreme Court has ruled that the prorogation of Parliament was unlawful. Bexit is totally fucked...we are never being permitted to leave. The poisoned dwarf Bercow says he welcomes the judgement....once again showing his bias!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think Brexit is going away and time soon.

Brexit is fucked mate....Democracy died on 31st March this year and has now been underlined!

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Supreme Court has ruled that the prorogation of Parliament was unlawful. Bexit is totally fucked...we are never being permitted to leave. The poisoned dwarf Bercow says he welcomes the judgement....once again showing his bias!

Brexit is fucked mate....Democracy died on 31st March this year and has now been underlined!

I hope there is an uprising of some kind! I wonder what the 11 judges voted in the referendum!!