• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Merkel also insisted NI is to stay in single market. 

Obviously doesn't understand that NI will be leaving along with England, Scotland and Wales? 

Edited by Mr Magnificent

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Merkel also insisted NI is to stay in single market. 

Obviously doesn't understand that NI will be leaving along with England, Scotland and Wales? 

It just highlights the dangers of foreign powers having a say in your affairs.....

No Deal is Freedom.

20 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes they do but regards the single market, this was in Johnson's new offer to the EU....Northern Ireland would NOT be in the EU's custom union but would remain in the single market for goods however this has to be agreed by the Northern Ireland Assembly which would have to get back together to do this and then vote on this every four years. The DUP are amenable to this but par for the course Varadkar his puppet masters at the EU & every other cunt do not accept this as workable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49909309

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It would appear so far as NI is concerned that the EU are very much looking at Ireland and the North as one. 

If anything would ignite trouble here,that sure as fuck would

IMG_20191008_180922.thumb.jpg.ba30cc2d82649caa27b1aee585506a4e.jpg

10 hours ago, Normski said:

Jesus,Brexit will stop foreign spunk coming here,there are plenty of wankers in the UK ffs

No-deal Brexit could hit people trying to conceive babies by delaying flow of foreign sperm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-sperm-semen-no-deal-ivf-import-technical-notice-health-a8505146.html

Holy fuck....this just goes to show how fucking ridiculous scaremongers have become. Again....note the word 'COULD'.....not WILL but COULD......because they simply don't fucking know. I, or anyone, could say that after Brexit we could have loads of this that or the next thing but we don't know!

33 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Belittling in so many ways.

In what ways Hairy ? Remember it's just a bit of humour.....Back stop refers to Northern Ireland....No Surrender...well you know that is a well used comment.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Just my opinion Harold.
Comparing centuries of sectarian conflict with Brexit is not humorous.

Chill out Dude!

Harold even stated it was humour. I laughed at it. 

Heard on Sky News...Michel Barnier replying to a reporter....Yes a deal will be difficult but it is still possible......Hmmm.

19 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Does anyone care what Tony Bliar thinks?

Only Tony Bliar.

27 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Who wants a deal?

The UK.....in the best interest of itself.... Imo the EU are not interested & have no incentive because they believe they have the upperhand with the Benn Act ensuring that Johnson must apply for an extension by 19th Oct if no deal has been reached.....unless the Government and their legal eagles can find away round the legislation (loopholes). The EU do not want to lose the £39 bill they receive from the UK annually.

I've said for long and weary that these remain cunts have no interest in honouring the referendum and the triggering of article 50. Johnson could have the best deal in the world that has been agreed by the EU (I wouldn't take that agreement at face value though) but the remainers have absolutely no interest in leaving.....Now we see it quite blatantly...shower of self serving, lying, hypocritical cunts!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/labour-remainers-warn-leave-mps-dont-help-johnson-win-his-brexit-deal/ar-AAII00k?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

TRIGGERED

Hope the cunt has a few kleenex and a big cock....so he can dry his fucking eyes then go fuck himself! Long live the UK....Fuck the EU!!!

Stand by Loyal Ulster!

We joined the EU as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and we shall Leave the EU as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

lster.jpg

Edited by The Realist

So we have 17 days until Brexit.

I still think the remoaners will hamper us leaving the EU even though a poll that cam out today said a No Deal Brexit was 8 points ahead of the option to remain!!! FFS Get the fuck out with NO deal!

If this is extended again, then my vote in the General Election will be going to the Brexit Party and I think a lot of other people will do the same!

34 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

So we have 17 days until Brexit.

I still think the remoaners will hamper us leaving the EU even though a poll that cam out today said a No Deal Brexit was 8 points ahead of the option to remain!!! FFS Get the fuck out with NO deal!

If this is extended again, then my vote in the General Election will be going to the Brexit Party and I think a lot of other people will do the same!

As I keep saying....remainers will vote against 'any fucking deal' whether it be totally in the UK's interest or not....they are fighting like fuck to fuck the democratic result of the referendum up. They are scum....pure and simple scum cunts!