• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

That dirty little fuck poisoned dwarf Bercow has refused to allow the vote to take place today.....reason being is that it was tabled to happen last Saturday but Government withdrew it because of Letwin's amendment so wanted it done today but Bercow has decided that as there is no material change in circumstances and he includes the letter sent to EU on Saturday night as no change and apparently this cannot be done in the same session (?). Once again Bercow shows his bias! His removal from the chair cannot come soon enough!

Someone needs to assasinate that little smug cunt, isn't he supposed to be impartial? 

WANKER!!!

All lying cunts!!! 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

isn't he supposed to be impartial? 

Yes he is but when you consider he was seen driving his car with a sticker on it....'Bollocks to Brexit' the that really shows his leaning.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

WANKER!!!

Yes he is.....

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Someone needs to assasinate that little smug cunt

There would be no fucks given or tears shed here mate.....If that did happen.

Glad to see Sir Bernard Jenkins today tell Bercow what he thought of him and his bias decisions over the piece....Bercow went red in the face and lost his cool to a degree.

Plus in addition to assassinating Bercow.....couple of extra bob and include that cunt Bray!

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yes he is but when you consider he was seen driving his car with a sticker on it....'Bollocks to Brexit' the that really shows his leaning.

Yes he is.....

There would be no fucks given or tears shed here mate.....If that did happen.

Glad to see Sir Bernard Jenkins today tell Bercow what he thought of him and his bias decisions over the piece....Bercow went red in the face and lost his cool to a degree.

Plus in addition to assassinating Bercow.....couple of extra bob and include that cunt Bray!

I'm glad Sir Benard Kenkins faced up to Bercow the cunt. Hopefully more and more will. Why can't the conservatives get him kicked out?

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm glad Sir Benard Kenkins faced up to Bercow the cunt. Hopefully more and more will. Why can't the conservatives get him kicked out?

Just watched it, that was a good speech from him. Didn't hear what the speaker had to say!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hopefully more and more will.

There were actually quite a few who spoke of their displeasure at him today.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why can't the conservatives get him kicked out?

I honestly don't know the ruling about getting a cunt like him booted....but................(Good news!!!!!)

In September 2019, Bercow declared that he would stand down as Commons Speaker and MP at the next election or on 31 October, whichever came first.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

There were actually quite a few who spoke of their displeasure at him today.

I honestly don't know the ruling about getting a cunt like him booted....but................(Good news!!!!!)

In September 2019, Bercow declared that he would stand down as Commons Speaker and MP at the next election or on 31 October, whichever came first.

Yeah but I heard if we still haven't sorted out Brexit then he will delay leaving.

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah but I heard if we still haven't sorted out Brexit then he will delay leaving.

Tbh I've never seen that mate but..............

His resignation statement said: "Colleagues, I would like to make a personal statement to the House. At the 2017 election I promised my wife and children that it would be my last. This is a pledge that I intend to keep. If the house votes tonight for an early general election, my tenure as Speaker and MP will end when this parliament ends.

"If the house does not so vote, I have concluded that the least disruptive and most democratic course of action would be for me stand down at the close of business on Thursday, October the 31st. Least disruptive because that date will fall shortly after the votes on the Queen’s speech expected on 21st and 22nd October.

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That speaker Bercow is a rat!

FB_IMG_1571682599299.jpg

Funny but a few questions must be answered.

Why 2192? and if so would there still be a British PM and even more so the city of Brussels?

As things are going our history will already have been deleted and the so called "tourists" will be the migrants of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Do you honestly think that they will look back and think or ask questions of Brexit?

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Someone needs to assasinate that little smug cunt,

You have a nice big boat, that can land a cruise missile on a sixpence from a very long way away, your only in Scotland FFS, do it yourself man. Sorted.

On 08/10/2019 at 15:02, Mr Magnificent said:

It would appear so far as NI is concerned that the EU are very much looking at Ireland and the North as one. 

On 08/10/2019 at 18:03, Normski said:

If anything would ignite trouble here,that sure as fuck would

IMG_20191008_180922.thumb.jpg.ba30cc2d82649caa27b1aee585506a4e.jpg

On the rumour mill,if this deal is signed off then there will be people taking to the streets

Oh hear we go again....fucking Blackford on his feet whinging like fuck about Brigadoon.

Just thinking about it....the cunt must use the same speech every day because it is the same shite every day.

couple of wee presents for Jo Swinson and Ian Blackford.....the first to dry their tearful eyes and the second to remove the shite that pours from their mouths...

Image result for box of kleenex images

Image result for roll of izal images

Fucking David Lammy grandstanding....going on about how any deal would be devastating in how 'London knife crime' is dealt with (he never made any fucking mention about the pitiful non actions by Sadiq Khan though)!

Now we have Caroline Lucas (Tree hugger party) whinging like fuck. Wouldn't give way for an intervention by a Conservative MP but right away gave way to a Labour MP. Give Johnson his due...when he and other Conservative MPs were speaking the accepted many interventions from opposition MPs.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Voting again now for the 2nd time. 

Think this will be voted down as hes asking to get it all sorted in 3 days lol

image.png

Cunts

Yes as you sais cunts the 322 of them, what a cock up this has become.

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Yes as you sais cunts the 322 of them, what a cock up this has become.

Yeah he's paused the bill now until the EU make a decision on the Delay.

I blame May for going for a general election and losing her majority!!!!

Norn Iron businesses will now pay tariffs for trade to the mainland if this was passed,fucking disgrace

£11bn worth of trade compared to £2bn over the border

We had the same vote as everyone in the UK,we leave the same as everyone in the UK,FUCK YOU BORIS YOU TRAITOROUS CUNT

Let's have a reminder what he said

In 2018, Boris Johnson, told the DUP "no British government could or should" sign up to putting a border in the Irish Sea between mainland United Kingdom and Northern Ireland - less than one year later Mr. Johnson put a border in the Irish Sea.

Mr. Johnson made the comments at the DUP annual conference in Northern Ireland last November.

We would be damaging the fabric of the Union with regulatory checks and even customs controls between Great Britain and Northern Ireland on top of those extra regulatory checks down the Irish Sea that are already envisaged in the withdrawal agreement," said Mr. Johnson.

"Now, I have to tell you that no British Conservative government could or should sign up to any such arrangement," he added.

Mr. Johnson replaced Theresa May as Prime Minister in July and repeated his promise that there would be no border in the Irish Sea.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah he's paused the bill now until the EU make a decision on the Delay.

I blame May for going for a general election and losing her majority!!!!

I blame you. It is all your fault, well and Bastion's. :banana: