Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Brexit  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Everyone has a right to express an opinion.
The fact that someone has an opinion does not lessen that person.

correct....they have a right but it aint gonna change the result no matter how much the whinge.

As for your 2nd point....Lammy is an out and out racist so I take anything he says with less than a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Everyone has a right to express an opinion.
The fact that someone has an opinion does not lessen that person.

That's a Given Hairy...... most people,  especially The Right of centre,  would agree 

50 minutes ago, Harold said:

correct....they have a right but it aint gonna change the result no matter how much the whinge.

As for your 2nd point....Lammy is an out and out racist so I take anything he says with less than a pinch of salt.

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That's a Given Hairy...... most people,  especially The Right of centre,  would agree 

Let''s get it clear:
I have my views on this topic, and whether or not I am for or against makes no difference to the fact that I am quite happy to listen to or read the opinions of others  whether or not they agree with mine.
If we differ, then we differ. That does not make them scum nor cunts nor fuckwits.

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Again you use these words when they were not used in the posts you quote.

I use those words since they have often cropped up in discussions on this topic.
This is not intended as a criticism of any member, merely as a tool to demonstrate the emotive comments that are often used in such discussions.
One again I must emphasise that I am not taking sides on this issue.

Edited by Hairy Scot

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I use those words since they have often cropped up in discussions on this topic.

but they are not pertinent to the here and now.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

This is not intended as a criticism of any member, merely as a tool to demonstrate the emotive comments that are often used in such discussions.

Really ? How often have you had a go at me for using the word cunt....I believe you even called me a foul mouthed something or other not so long ago ?

25 minutes ago, Harold said:

but they are not pertinent to the here and now.

Really ? How often have you had a go at me for using the word cunt....I believe you even called me a foul mouthed something or other not so long ago ?

Once again you make it personal when it is not.
You totally miss the point, which is that everyone has the right to express an opinion without being labelled by some bigot.

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

Once again you make it personal when it is not.

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

without being labelled by some bigot.

What was it you said....not personal ?....lol.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

What was it you said....not personal ?....lol.

I think it's best if you and I agree to differ, if only to spare the other members.

You are of course now welcome to have the last word.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Let''s get it clear:
I have my views on this topic, and whether or not I am for or against makes no difference to the fact that I am quite happy to listen to or read the opinions of others  whether or not they agree with mine.
If we differ, then we differ. That does not make them scum nor cunts nor fuckwits.

It's normal to call people cunts,fuckwits,etc who label everyone who voted Brexit,........nazis,racist and scum

Soubrey,Lammy,Abbott,Adonis all fuckwit cunts.......you get it now?😉

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Let''s get it clear:

In some cases it does Hairy, 

Individual cases, not as a whole.