Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

51 minutes ago, Harold said:

Well until a new trade agreement has been reached (I believe this has to be done within a year of 29/3/19) that is to our benefit also, until we are no longer under the jurisdiction of EU law and until the 2 year transition period has ended then yes, for all intents and purposes, we are still under their influence albeit having paid £38 Billion & unable to have any say.

How can anyone think that is a good deal???

May is fucking useless. She is a soft leader and she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How can anyone think that is a good deal???

May is fucking useless. She is a soft leader and she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

There isn't going to be a Brexit. It is dead and has been for a long while.

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

As I said a few posts ago.....'.at the start of negotiations the UK should have told the EU that this is what WE are proposing, go away and think about it.....and return with a YES or NO as we (UK) are buckling on nothing!'

13 minutes ago, Locke said:

There isn't going to be a Brexit. It is dead and has been for a long while.

I think it will still happen, just very very watered down as our MPs are fucking useless!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I think it will still happen, just very very watered down as our MPs are fucking useless!

What is the point of a watered down deal?

May as well just have stayed in and saved £38 billion.

2 hours ago, Locke said:

What is the point of a watered down deal?

May as well just have stayed in and saved £38 billion.

Stayed in and saved £38b? We'd still be giving them £19 billion a year though. 

What has Brexit talks done for us?

Is our petrol any cheaper?, is our beer tasting any better?, you getting more sex than you can handle?

Politicians they are as thick as shit

Anyone think the remainers purposely negotiated a bad deal to force another referendum? 

We all know who is head of the remainers eh? 

16 minutes ago, Locke said:

Anyone think the remainers purposely negotiated a bad deal to force another referendum? 

We all know who is head of the remainers eh? 

Not to force another referendum but the unfortunate thing is that May stripped the Brexit department of responsibility to negotiate with Europe (Davis had quit) and Dominic Raab (his successor who has since left said position) had no power when she handed over authority to her main Brexit adviser Oliver Robbins who is a committed remainer and steers May in every direction regards Brexit. Something really stinks about that. So as I said....Not to force another referendum because the death of democracy (by doing that or by nullifying Brexit) would be disastrous for the Conservatives but to remain as close to Europe as possible while still leaving....well that is what it looks like to me. I still have reservations as to whether we actually will leave.

22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What time is the vote today?

There is a programme devoted to it on Sky News. The vote has been said to be around 8.30pm.

26 minutes ago, Harold said:

There is a programme devoted to it on Sky News. The vote has been said to be around 8.30pm.

No doubt it will be later!!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

So Labour has given a vote of no confidence to May again!!

She has been stuffed out of site.

Do you recall me telling you Corbyn would slip in through the back door over this?

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Meet your new Prime Minister folks.

Jezza Corbyn

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

It is about to get real.

He played the waiting game watching the Tories self destruct.

I will be moving to the USA if he gets elected.