Jump to content
Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Harold said:

Well until a new trade agreement has been reached (I believe this has to be done within a year of 29/3/19) that is to our benefit also, until we are no longer under the jurisdiction of EU law and until the 2 year transition period has ended then yes, for all intents and purposes, we are still under their influence albeit having paid £38 Billion & unable to have any say.

How can anyone think that is a good deal???

May is fucking useless. She is a soft leader and she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How can anyone think that is a good deal???

May is fucking useless. She is a soft leader and she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

There isn't going to be a Brexit. It is dead and has been for a long while.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

she needs to put the UK first and do a Hard Brexit, yeah they'll be mayhem at the beginning but it will all calm down and things will go back to normal!

As I said a few posts ago.....'.at the start of negotiations the UK should have told the EU that this is what WE are proposing, go away and think about it.....and return with a YES or NO as we (UK) are buckling on nothing!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Locke said:

There isn't going to be a Brexit. It is dead and has been for a long while.

 

I think it will still happen, just very very watered down as our MPs are fucking useless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I think it will still happen, just very very watered down as our MPs are fucking useless!

What is the point of a watered down deal?

May as well just have stayed in and saved £38 billion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Locke said:

What is the point of a watered down deal?

May as well just have stayed in and saved £38 billion.

Stayed in and saved £38b? We'd still be giving them £19 billion a year though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has Brexit talks done for us?

Is our petrol any cheaper?, is our beer tasting any better?, you getting more sex than you can handle?

Politicians they are as thick as shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone think the remainers purposely negotiated a bad deal to force another referendum? 

We all know who is head of the remainers eh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Locke said:

Anyone think the remainers purposely negotiated a bad deal to force another referendum? 

We all know who is head of the remainers eh? 

Not to force another referendum but the unfortunate thing is that May stripped the Brexit department of responsibility to negotiate with Europe (Davis had quit) and Dominic Raab (his successor who has since left said position) had no power when she handed over authority to her main Brexit adviser Oliver Robbins who is a committed remainer and steers May in every direction regards Brexit. Something really stinks about that. So as I said....Not to force another referendum because the death of democracy (by doing that or by nullifying Brexit) would be disastrous for the Conservatives but to remain as close to Europe as possible while still leaving....well that is what it looks like to me. I still have reservations as to whether we actually will leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What time is the vote today?

There is a programme devoted to it on Sky News. The vote has been said to be around 8.30pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Harold said:

There is a programme devoted to it on Sky News. The vote has been said to be around 8.30pm.

No doubt it will be later!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

So Labour has given a vote of no confidence to May again!!

She has been stuffed out of site.

Do you recall me telling you Corbyn would slip in through the back door over this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Meet your new Prime Minister folks.

Jezza Corbyn

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If that TWAT gets in, it will be the end of the Armed Forces. We do not want him in charge, he's already said he wouldn't press the button so to speak, to fire missiles at other countries!! Our Nuclear deterrent will be gone and we will be up shit creek! Also mass immigration, prisons will be like hotels as to ensure the prisoners don't claim by not having the full sky TV package a mobile phone and a super king bed is against their human rights. Labour just spend spend spend, i'd rather May stays in charge, well the conservatives anyway as they are reducing our national deficit!!

It is about to get real.

He played the waiting game watching the Tories self destruct.

I will be moving to the USA if he gets elected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,458
    Total Topics
    29,498
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    355
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    babuimran
    Newest Member
    babuimran
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics For: Friday

    • Total Posts
      5
    • Total Topics
      0
    • Total Members
      0
  • 8 Premier League

    You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.