• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 297 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

11 hours ago, Locke said:

It is being widely reported that May's back benchers are going to try and sabotage Brexit.

They already have mate.

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It sounds like the experts are quite hopeful of Mrs May's plan B.

I'd like to know what that actually is tbh. I watched last Monday or Tuesday and I certainly could tell no difference. I know there has been rumblings about challenging the EU on this fucking 'back stop' for Ireland but apart from that....zilch! From what I read the EU aren't happy with a No Deal scenario and may be swayed for a concession on the back stop.

Watching the debate on the Withdrawal Agreement....May spoke about it, Corbyn spoke about it......then came that bastard Ian Blackford the SNP leader at Westminster....I am so fucking embarrassed that this cunt actually has the power to speak for Scotland. He turned the debate into a fucking 'Separation from the UK' debate. A wee fat fuck who only likes to hear himself speak......FREEEEEEDOMMMMM is what I expect to hear from him some day! Fuck off you tartan clad kiltie cunt!!!!

On 09/01/2019 at 20:26, Mr Magnificent said:

No I don't, but how do you differentiate between nationals and foreigners?

Surely as soon as the get to Eire they can just drive to the UK (NI) as the border is soft? 

No one or nothing to stop them.

Soo, maybe as The Realist said we really do need a hard border?

I have visited 47 different countries in my life outside of the UK, I have also made dozens of internal flights, including many to/from Belfast, i have always carried my passport, and never had a problem showing it. It is a few seconds out of my life, which offers security to our nation. I do after all, as a British citizen have to show my passport when landing back in the UK. My own nation, or country as you call it. I don't see why the Irish/ Northern Irish should have a problem with it. Ideally there will be no hard border in Ulster/Eire. Tho that should not apply to entering the UK.