• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I mean a General election......

I think given a choice of a shit deal or no deal, Westminster will extend the 29th March leave date, we need, a government who will deliver Brexit and not some Shit deal.

May can't do either, with her Party/Westminster...... too many folk hate the UK, more arrive daily......

We need to leave with no deal,  that won't happen, so what next?......wait for next general election? 

Because what is in Westminster will NOT deliver a No Deal......

If Corbyn gets into Number 10 then we are double fucked

Just now, Normski said:

If Corbyn gets into Number 10 then we are double fucked

He won't get in......

That's why I'd have another one, tell the nation, let's get a Government to deliver Brexit and end TV licence.......

13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

He won't get in......

That's why I'd have another one, tell the nation, let's get a Government to deliver Brexit and end TV licence.......

May needs to walk but she won't

A lot of long term Tory voters have swore they will never vote Tory again because of her incompetence and appeasement

The UK is a terrible fucking mess right now

1 minute ago, Normski said:

May needs to walk but she won't

A lot of long term Tory voters have swore they will never vote Tory again because of her incompetence and appeasement

The UK is a terrible fucking mess right now

Can't argue with any of that.......

I think The West is Fucked......

Just now, Bastion said:

But, our democracy will be the first to fall......

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

But, our democracy will be the first to fall......

i have Douglas' Murray's book which i've still to read called The Strange Death Of Europe,it defo is slowly dying and no one to resusitate it

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm sure we has a peoples vote 2 1/2 years ago. 

Correct and it has been shat on!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

These people asking for a people's vote

And what you NEVER EVER hear when this outrageous proposal is demanded is.....that this would include  many thousands of youngsters who are now 18 and couldn't vote last time & we all know how they would vote.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Correct and it has been shat on!

And what you NEVER EVER hear when this outrageous proposal is demanded is.....that this would include  many thousands of youngsters who are now 18 and couldn't vote last time & we all know how they would vote.

If enough are made aware of Articlle 13 it might sway their vote to leave,not that i want another fucking vote

11 minutes ago, Normski said:

They won't Norm but is it really going to make any difference ? Brexit is fucked due to our pussy government. I doubt very much if the UK will ever leave these cunts!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

They won't Norm but is it really going to make any difference ? Brexit is fucked due to our pussy government. I doubt very much if the UK will ever leave these cunts!

As i said before mate,if it doesn't happen there will be civil unrest and Theresa the appeaser is to blame

23 minutes ago, Normski said:

As i said before mate,if it doesn't happen there will be civil unrest and Theresa the appeaser is to blame

my days of actually casting my vote are coming to an end.

I've said it for long and weary. If you aint strong enough to stand up to these bastards they will demand more and more and more. Have a read at this (isn't long).

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/eu-will-charge-britain-£1billion-a-month-over-any-brexit-delay-if-theresa-may-is-forced-to-ask-for-an-extension-this-week/ar-BBUBOzl?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Vote on May's supposed new deal tomorrow....well supposed to be the initial deal with a bit of tinkering but I seriously doubt any tinkering will be to out benefit. It will be voted down the pan like the last vote did.

How can they charge us £1b a month for extending the negotiations? FFS She needs to tell them cunts to fuck off, May should quit and get Mogg in :) 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How can they charge us £1b a month for extending the negotiations?

Appears they can do what they want with impunity. I said many months ago.....this is NOT about negotiation, this IS about punishment for our audacity to even consider leaving and not (eventually hopefully) topping up their bank account! It is also a warning to ANY other member nation as to what the consequences will be.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Appears they can do what they want with impunity. I said many months ago.....this is NOT about negotiation, this IS about punishment for our audacity to even consider leaving and not (eventually hopefully) topping up their bank account! It is also a warning to ANY other member nation as to what the consequences will be.

Do you not agree we should just leave and not pay anything?

51 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Do you not agree we should just leave and not pay anything?

yep. and also tell them You'll need us before we need you!

They are fucking determined to remain.....the treacherous cunts

The Mogg oh live on Sky News now tearing the Brexit secretary a new arsehole