Mr Magnificent

Brexit not going very good?

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

20190312_113252.jpg

Why the fuck did he not accompany May for these last ditch talks so that he could give his opinion there and then ?

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

We've been fucked for a long time now Norm. Remainers will be cumming in their pants!

57 minutes ago, Normski said:

Just a recap.....listen to these words.....should be played over n over again at Parliament

Norm, I've said for long and weary that the voting public have long been forgotten. Since the vite it always has been and still is a game to the MP's and the fact is that the majority of them are remainers and do not want to leave the EU....this has fuck all to do with backstops, deals etc....they will do everything in their power to have the process totally abandoned.

The EU Referendum was the largest democratic exercise ever undertaken here.

33,577,342 voted. More than ever before.

Turnout was 72.21%. Highest in a UK-wide vote for two decades.

17,410,742 voted Leave. More than any other vote ever won.

91% of MPs voted for the EU Referendum to take place. 

78% of MPs voted to trigger Article 50. 

At General Election 90% of MPs were elected on manifestos committed to leaving the EU, including the Single Market and Custom Union.

498 MPs voted to trigger Article 50. They all went to the polls saying no deal was better than a bad deal.

#BBCQT

MPs voted 312 to 308 against a NO DEAL

I wanted a no deal, just to get the fuck out of this shitty EU. 

Looks like where fucked now. ABSOLUTE CUNTS these MPs are!! Fucking useless wankers. They work for us, we voted to leave.

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

MPs voted 312 to 308 against a NO DEAL

I wanted a no deal, just to get the fuck out of this shitty EU. 

Looks like where fucked now. ABSOLUTE CUNTS these MPs are!! Fucking useless wankers. They work for us, we voted to leave.

No Deal is the legal default position,welcome to Billy Smart's Circus

01ef11dba0baac6244fd3e5815c673b807bbfecf.jpg

With Brexit I don't know what else I can do, invited to leave the EU and the signgle market. We won the vote, now it's been hijacked by remoaners and it looks like Brexit is fucked. 

What else can we do if we vote for something, win the vote then the MPs vote against it. 

Riots?

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

With Brexit I don't know what else I can do, invited to leave the EU and the signgle market. We won the vote, now it's been hijacked by remoaners and it looks like Brexit is fucked. 

What else can we do if we vote for something, win the vote then the MPs vote against it. 

Riots?

Theresa the appeaser has to walk

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

Theresa the appeaser has to walk

Oh without a question of a doubt, she is a.remainer, her plan all a lot is to stay in the EU. FFS. This is so annoying. The MPs are forgetting about the vote and are going against the people who voted to leave

If Brexit doesn't happen I think people will kick off. Riots and all.

Westminster as usual ignoring the will of the people.

The referendum was leave or stay. Nothing was ever said about a conditional exit.

A General Election is now required, but that raises the serious risk of the Loony Left taking over and fucking things up even more.

So glad that I am just an spectator.

Laughing like fuck at the separatist twat Mhairi Black in the Commons....she's going on about certain people trying their best to stop the will of Parliament. Obviously she doesn't see the irony in that since her and the rest of the remoaning cunts have done their damndest to stop the will of the actual people who voted to leave!!!