• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 453 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Rangers v Osijek, Europa league qualifier 2nd leg.

Home game for us tonight having won the away leg 0-1 last week. Hope that we can give them a doing moreso for the fact they certain members of the club have been very uncomplimentary towards our team and manager. It'll certainly by a difficult game...but so was last week. Hoping for a victory to move us forward to the next round.

Just watched the game....personally thought every Gers player can hold their head up high, no failures. Thought a lot of the build up play was excellent, the pressing and closing down is a joy to behold for me and is a trait played by Gerrard and instilled in his players! Morelos, who was non stop, needs a hand up front because we cannot simply rely on him for goals. My MOTM is split....Ryan Jack or Candeias but as I said....no failures! And a wee word for Alan McGregor....kept us in it with a few very good saves!